Derekbrah is offline New Member

Introducing myself+ a few questions, 20 years old

Hello guys, since I am new I will introduce myself.
    I am a 20 years old guy who started lifting around 1.5 years ago and since then, the gym lifestyle has become my entire life. I am talking about being 99% strict with nutrition(except for june/july of last year), not skipping a single workout for months and really giving it my best(I've also got good knowledge since I started, I am a certified PT as well atm). Thanks god I was blessed with above average genetics and I've really made incredibly good progress.

I went from 68kgs to currently 91.5kgs(I am 183 cms), 13-14%(100% sure its not higher, I know easily how to visually estimate it) bodyfat right now , higher than I've ever been in my life and I was thinking of doing a cycle after the following things happen :

1) end of cut to 8% bf(which I will start in a week)

2) first 2 months in summer, since I'll stay at maintenance and party+enjoy life those 2 months...

Do not judge me for the above things

First of all, I know I am still not very close to my natural limit and I am quite young so before you say don't cycle because its too early, think twice, even if you think it... Anyays I've got some decent size right now(none would ever believe I lift for just 16 months) and since I wanna get bigger/stronger/better looking as fast as possible(plus I wanna get into competing in the future as well), right nutrition+training isn't enough for me, especially now that gains obviously slowed down a little bit.

What I wanted to know is.. What would you advice for a first cycle, for my case? From what I read best choice would be test and a solid PCT obviously. What would the costs be? I know it depends from many factors but an average esteem including all the pct and drùgs that make you avoid gyno, drastic acne etc. ?

And how much muscle mass should I expect to keep after the pct, assuming I will do a test cycle ? And the last question is. How long till everything goes back to normal post cycle and I start gaining "naturally" again?

THanks in advance and sorry for the many questions, I hope someone informed can help me.
    Last edited by Derekbrah; 03-11-2016 at 09:36 PM.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    So if you have achieved such great muscle mass so fast why do you want to do the roids, it seem like you already are winning the battle here with your given genitics. It's called time man, you need your muscle to mature. If you take roids and gain even more mass then you so called already have your going to have stretch marks everywhere trust me it won't look right.

Keep in mind man "test"is not anything to mess around with at your age, unless your absolutely dedicated to this life. Are you ready for your hormones to go wacky on you along with that comes the mood changes, Not to mention the lumps you have after every injection. Most likely you will get acne at your age like I did.... imagine not being to go to the gym because your to embarrassed you have cystic acne all over body and your arms, I mean isn't that one of the resasons why we work out to show off our body? what good is it if you can't even show it cause it's a damn pizza! Trust man it sucks I have been there it took over a year to clear up. i messed up my natural test at the age of 20 because I wanted to take the short cuts. Now I'm going to be on this shit for the rest of my life In order to get a boner and keep my muscle mass, are you ready for that??
    Last edited by kallmenelly; 03-12-2016 at 02:17 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    roids are not the answer for you. I,5 years.....come on??? If you plateu now, you do something wrong. Gains from a test cycle will be short. Ok, you will gain 20 pounds but you will loose it all because you dont have the knowledge when you plateu after 1,5 years. Keeping steroidgains is the number one most difficult thing i the buisness. And chances are too high for ruining you hpta for the rest of you life. Meaning, your naturall test after pct and suggested time off, stil would equal a 70 year old.
    I did my first cycle when i was 22, 8 weeks dbol , but i had trained 5 years naturally, kept 50% and havent noticed any damage to the hpta. But, maybe i was lucky and i was 22 with 5 years with iron. You are 20 with 1,5 years.

Study supplements. There are some really nice ones out there nowadays. Anabolic ones. Sarms would also be better than steroids for you. I had steroidlike gains from my last sarmscycle. Their actually good. Just study how to fix your cholestrol when using them.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-11-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Derekbrah is offline New Member
    Good answers there, I appreciate it.. Can you tell me more about sarms ? Are they effective, what should I expect? Costs etc..

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekbrah View Post
    Good answers there, I appreciate it.. Can you tell me more about sarms? Are they effective, what should I expect? Costs etc..
    There is a sticky for that. Costs vary. I tried ostarine-mk seemed to work pretty well.

Thread Information