Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By kallmenelly
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: First cycle

jethans is offline New Member

First cycle

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like some advice.

Since January 16th I've been on a pretty great pace for only being on a diet. I have gone from 235 pounds down to 200. This was all done with diet alone and no working out.

I have now begun a new program where it includes both diet/workout. Looking into trying out my first cycle. I was looking into taking the Winstrol (oral) Cycle along with a Test.

Does anyone have any tips for me for information where i should be starting?

Thank you in advance.

Stats:
    6'1
    200 pounds

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You don't work out and want to cycle steroids ? When your strength goes up you have a high chance of injury, especially tendons. You shouldn't cycle until you have been training properly for some time, and when that time comes, follow this thread, everything you need to know is in there

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    jethans likes this.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    I personally think you should train natural for a bit to develop your base, then if you feel you have reached your natural limit then you should take the plunge.
    jethans likes this.

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    You don't need steroids my friend. With little to no prior experience from the gym, you will witness tremendous progress in your first year of working out. Save the money you would spend on gear, spend it on a decent personal trainer, give yourself a kick start. Buy a bulk of 20 lessons, have one every week for 20 weeks and follow a program.

Do not for a second believe that you're better off without that personal trainer, the amount of pitfalls you will avoid by leaning on an educated and experienced lifter by far outweighs the cost. It is my one big regret to this day, I probably wasted the better part of my first two years in the gym training suboptimally while learning the ropes.

Do this and you will have the best year of your life, founded on your will, your effort and your time.

jethans is offline New Member
    as for me saying i dont go to the gym a few years ago i was goin 4-5 times a week. bench set was 225 3x10. even though i was hitting the gym hard and doing a diet i still couldn't get quite what i was looking for. couldn't lose my little tire and layer of fat around my abs. i had a football injury that took me out for a while and never got back into the gym. so when i say i don't work out it's been about 2 years off. So i'm 'back' to working out and figured i could get to wear i was before my injury quicker and reach my goal i was working for beforee

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Your voicing excuses imo

Wether you trained 3 years ago or not, doesn't make much difference

If you weren't gaining then your not eating right, and if you can't drop in fat your not eating right or training right.

You need to address your diet and get training again for a solid length of time before cycling my friend, trust me, I've done both
    jethans likes this.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Your voicing excuses imo

Wether you trained 3 years ago or not, doesn't make much difference

If you weren't gaining then your not eating right, and if you can't drop in fat your not eating right or training right.

You need to address your diet and get training again for a solid length of time before cycling my friend, trust me, I've done both
    ^100% truth^

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    ^100% truth^
    absolutely.. I always agree w/ tax, haha... But seriously he's giving u good solid advice... Too many ppl want a magic short cut to everything these days! If ur not ready and on point when u jump in u just might be getting more then u thought to begin with... As in a shit load of problems.... GL

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jethans View Post
    as for me saying i dont go to the gym a few years ago i was goin 4-5 times a week. bench set was 225 3x10. even though i was hitting the gym hard and doing a diet i still couldn't get quite what i was looking for. couldn't lose my little tire and layer of fat around my abs. i had a football injury that took me out for a while and never got back into the gym. so when i say i don't work out it's been about 2 years off. So i'm 'back' to working out and figured i could get to wear i was before my injury quicker and reach my goal i was working for beforee
    A cycle is not going to remove your fat jethans, a solid diet will, I suspect you know that deep down.

Thread Information