• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By kallmenelly
  • 2 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 2 Post By bsh
  • 1 Post By christian123

Thread: 1 week waiting period

anirakdo is offline New Member

1 week waiting period

Picked up 30 10mgs tabs of d Bol. Lasted me Two weeks. Ended up liking them so I ordered 90 more along with some Clomid tabs. But, I'll run out before the next order gets here. Approximately 1 week. Do I Start over? Take the clomid first? Or do I just take them when I get them and consider that part of my cycle?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anirakdo
    Picked up 30 10mgs tabs of d Bol. Lasted me Two weeks. Ended up liking them so I ordered 90 more along with some Clomid tabs. But, I'll run out before the next order gets here. Approximately 1 week. Do I Start over? Take the clomid first? Or do I just take them when I get them and consider that part of my cycle?
    Running dbol alone?

Yes sir.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is a bad idea to begin with. I would just quit with it all together. Howcome you are not running testosterone ?

First time I've ever tried anything really! Just looked at test online. Should I wait till i pick up some test to run it with the next batch of d Bol? As of right now I'm seeing mediocre results with just 10-20mgs a day.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Good job you have ran oot eh, think yourself lucky stop what you are doing. Have a read at this link it will tell you everything you need to know about your first cycle.My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Yeah. I can respect that. Thing is I'm ready to take the plunge. I'll definitely have to do some more reading up on the subject. No fear of needles or anything like that. I would just want real gear. Then there's the ol Am I injecting myself right? With clean gear? You guys are right. If I'm seeing results just from oral tabs. Than yeah I could expect some pretty decent strength gains with the right liquid cycle. Thanks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How many weeks have you been running your dbol ? Let's try and get you stopped with minimal damage.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Right around two weeks. No higher than 25mg a day. And no less than 10mg a day. In between jobs right now. So if I stop the d Bol. I'll be without anything for atleast a month. Which I'm ok With. Ive recently lost about 40lbs from working at my last job (sweating&burning calories).Currently 240lbs. If I had to guess. 15-20% BF. So gaining the weight back in the gym isn't gonna be a problem either way. What could the d Bol be damaging at that low of a daily dose?

chefjmo is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the board! All your answers (and answers for future questions ) can be found in the stickies. Some look really long and boring but if your willing to put a substance in your body I hope your willing to learn!
    anirakdo likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    The Dbol will suppress your natural test levels, take it for long enough and you will be shut down and need a full lot to try and bring you back to where you were.

whilst you might only be partially suppressed now you might be ok just stopping and hope for the best but I'd be inclined to run some nolvadex at 20mg ed for a couple of weeks.

You should forget about AAS for a few months, get your bodyfat down to sub 15% and go from there. You can start a thread in our diet section for some advice in that regard.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 03-13-2016 at 03:33 PM.
    anirakdo likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    Dbol alone will just bloat you. I'd save the dbol you ordered and wait for some test to have a decent cycle.
    anirakdo likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    And in future when your cycling, don't order half a cycle, then order the other half, then order pct

Have EVERYTHING ready before you start, if your half way through and your supplier gets bust or runs out of stock your fvcked!

Juice (all of it, not half)
    AI
    HCG
    PCT

Then start
    anirakdo and dhriscerr like this.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    And in future when your cycling, don't order half a cycle, then order the other half, then order pct Have EVERYTHING ready before you start, if your half way through and your supplier gets bust or runs out of stock your fvcked! Juice (all of it, not half) AI HCG PCT Then start
    this^^^. Never go into anything unprepared... ALWAYS have everything u NEED on hand and more so the thing u MIGHT need as mentioned above.. "PLAN UR WORK AND WORK THE PLAN... Dont plan to just start working". That will only end up in a failure... Read more learn and read some more... Good luck
    anirakdo and dhriscerr like this.

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anirakdo
    I always buy everything + pct and sometimes even a bit more just incase something breaks etc..
    anirakdo likes this.

Thanks guys for all the support. I do appreciate all the advice your giving me. I'm pretty sure I haven't even breached my potential strength from what you guys are hinting towards. Will oral test cut it? Or do I absolutely need liquid?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Oral test?

You need injectables mate, if your scared or can't inject, then the AAS lifestyle isn't for you. Oral a are for kick starting a cycle, or back loading it when gains slow down, or pulsing it through the cycle.

Oral only cycles do not work

Thread Information