Thread: Dbol or anadrol

gates6204 is offline New Member

Dbol or anadrol

I have two cycles and was wanting opinions on wich To use anadrol or dbol with
    I have tren (A) and test (P) and everything else needed for a correct cycle and a diet plan and proper training Then I have deca 250 and test (E) ...for a later cycle ... I have anadrol and dbol for each cycle my question is should I use the anadrol with the tren cycle or the dbol

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gates6204
    I have two cycles and was wanting opinions on wich To use anadrol or dbol with I have tren (A) and test (P) and everything else needed for a correct cycle and a diet plan and proper training Then I have deca 250 and test (E) ...for a later cycle ... I have anadrol and dbol for each cycle my question is should I use the anadrol with the tren cycle or the dbol
    whatever you want... i use dbol few times i likes it alot felt great looked huge and full and pumped 24/7, but it gave me issues with tender nips both times so i cant use it. anadrol i used few times strenth is there with anadrol so is pump but i could never run to long because the sides anadrol out of everything i used has the worst sides. but anadrol is typical for that stack you got.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    What's your cycle history, training experience, diet and stats look like?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I've used dbol in the past 50mg ed, I'm 6 days into my first run of anadrol 50mg Ed and I feel it's far superior to dbol, apart from smelly farts the first 2/3 days there's been no sides as of yet

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I've used dbol in the past 50mg ed, I'm 6 days into my first run of anadrol 50mg Ed and I feel it's far superior to dbol, apart from smelly farts the first 2/3 days there's been no sides as of yet
    I absolutely LOVE ANADROL . It puts size and strength on me like no other.
    I'm assuming your gas issues are from your diet??

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    They only lasted a couple of days ALIN, everything's back to normal, maybe it was a little reaction to the anadrol

BigB04 is offline New Member
    Not to bump a year and a half old thread but being that my question is about Anadrol I figured why not. Im familiar with Dbol but not with Anadrol, it sounds like they are pretty much interchangeable? Would be something good to run the first few weeks of a longer ester cycle (Enan) while you wait for the test to kick in?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    start your own thread if you are asking questions.

Anyway, with Test E, the gear doesn't fully kick in for 5 weeks, so some people use Dbol or Anadrol to frontload.

Thread Information