Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Cycle Water Rentention

fremlin32 is offline New Member

Cycle Water Rentention

Hey everyone,

Im going to start a test, and deca cycle. I have proper post, and also arimidex . I have always retained a lot of water when it came to any cycle, wether I dieted really hard or not. I have been told it differs from person to person, looking for some advice. Does anyone have any supplement or anything they use to minimize or control water retention.

Any in sight would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Jeff

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It all controlled with your nutrition and ai

Yes I am aware the nutrition is a big part, but no matter how I diet I seem to still retain that water in my face mostly. I have read up on a product called N2Guard, have you heard of it? Is their any supplement you could suggest. Nolvadex ?

regards, jeff

Quote Originally Posted by fremlin32
    Yes I am aware the nutrition is a big part, but no matter how I diet I seem to still retain that water in my face mostly. I have read up on a product called N2Guard, have you heard of it? Is their any supplement you could suggest. Nolvadex? regards, jeff
    listing out the gear and doses would be helpful and how much adex you run?

yeah sorry I should have listed it. Right now I am running 1 ml of test enanthate 250 and 1 ml of deca every week. I have been takin adex every 2 days, just to try and control the bloat and water. I realize that is probably too much and over needed, but I cant control the retention. Id like to step up my dosage in test and deca but am worried about the retention. Would nolvadex or n2guard or anything else you can think of help. I drink a ton of water all day also. Thanks for the advice and helping out, appreciated

yeah sorry I should have listed it. Right now I am running 1 ml of test enanthate 250 and 1 ml of deca every week. I have been takin adex every 2 days, just to try and control the bloat and water. I realize that is probably too much and over needed, but I cant control the retention. Id like to step up my dosage in test and deca but am worried about the retention. Would nolvadex or n2guard or anything else you can think of help. I drink a ton of water all day also. Thanks for the advice and helping out, appreciated
    how much dex are you running eod? How many mg? What is the deca dosed at mg/ml?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How chubby are you?

And if you bloat easily, why you just use the two compounds that cause the most water retention?

300 mg per 1 ml of deca . the dex is 1 mg per tab

the retention is mainly in my face really.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    you taking the full 1mg of adex eod?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    At 21 years old, you should stop your cycle and run PCT. Then don't pick back up on any AAS for a further 3 to 4 years. How many cycles have you run? At what age did you start? What are the rest of your stats (weight, bf%, height)?

Head over to the diet section and learn to build a proper foundation. I'm willing to bet your diet is way off.

I am 26 years old. and my diet isn't spot on, but it is fairly decent. and I have ran a few cycles , enough to know how to train and diet properly that's for sure. If your just going to keep reflecting back to diet and age and that, then your input is being useless. I am looking for any help in the water retention area, I realize diet is a big part, I am looking for any other herb or supplement anyone has came across that will aid in not retaining as much water.

thanks

You could get some HCTZ.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fremlin32 View Post
    I am 26 years old. and my diet isn't spot on, but it is fairly decent. and I have ran a few cycles , enough to know how to train and diet properly that's for sure. If your just going to keep reflecting back to diet and age and that, then your input is being useless. I am looking for any help in the water retention area, I realize diet is a big part, I am looking for any other herb or supplement anyone has came across that will aid in not retaining as much water.

thanks
    If your diet isn't spot on then you have answered your question. How often are you taking 1 mg of adex? eod?

I am taking the arimdex every other day. Also what is the HCTZ.
    Thanks guys, appreciate the help

Jeff

I am taking the arimdex every other day. Also what is the HCTZ. Thanks guys, appreciate the help Jeff
    if your taking 1 mg of Adex eod on those low doses and retaining water still I would question if your Dex is either bunk or your diet is off more then you think. Really what you need to do is run jabs and see were your estrogen is at

Okay thanks man, I will do that and see where im at. I am also going to talk to a nutrition person here in town and get some advice and tips on the diet aspect also

Thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Just post your diet here, tell us what you eat on a daily basis, we will help you out.

Ive cycled with a poor diet before and the water retention was awful, its probably where your going wrong

To sort out your water retention
    1. Post daily typical diet and water intake (be honest)
    2. Get bloods done

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    You'll get water retention and nitrogen retention in your muscles and body , it's a par of anabolic cycle, if you crush your strongen to mutch and it gets too low, you won't retain water but you won't make gains it's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Althenery View Post
    You'll get water retention and nitrogen retention in your muscles and body , it's a par of anabolic cycle, if you crush your strongen to mutch and it gets too low, you won't retain water but you won't make gains it's that simple.
    What does nitrogen retention look like?
    NACH3 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fremlin32 View Post
    I am taking the arimdex every other day. Also what is the HCTZ.
    Thanks guys, appreciate the help

Jeff
    HCTZ =Hydrochlorothiazide. It's a prescription diuretic.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Maybe it's the opposite of the bends.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    You muscles will be fuller

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Althenery View Post
    You muscles will be fuller
    You're thinking of glycogen.
    Nitrogen retention is only measurable in a laboratory, and serves to estimate how much anabolism (or catabolism) is occuring in a subject. Measure the amount of nitrogen (protein) going in, and compare it to the amount being excreted. The difference helps to determine how much lean tissue is being accumulated or lost.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 03-19-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Thread Information