Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DGenRit

Thread: Sust vs Enth

TNhXc87 is offline New Member

Sust vs Enth

Im going to be starting a new cycle here in a few weeks and my guy has like 3 different options for test. Ive ran Sustanon once, and a blend before, but never ran just a single ester.

Just curious like what everyone prefers? Are there any benefits of blends vs single esters?

Also, as far as single esters go do you prefer prop or enth and why?

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    Prop is the best ester for fast gainz I find and less side effects but the ester that is attached attached only lasts 3 days so your injection is eod.
    Test e is a long ester with more side effects and the life span of it is 14 days so less frequent shots.

If you can handle the eod shots I'd go with prop you see the results really quickly. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    Prop is the best ester for fast gainz I find and less side effects but the ester that is attached attached only lasts 3 days so your injection is eod.
    Test e is a long ester with more side effects and the life span of it is 14 days so less frequent shots.

If you can handle the eod shots I'd go with prop you see the results really quickly. Good luck
    Thanks. Ive heard prop can be kind of painful to shoot. any truth to that?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    The PIP (post injection pain) depends on the UGL or Pharma grade company

Some people experience it, some don't.

I use Enth all the time, love it

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    The PIP (post injection pain) depends on the UGL or Pharma grade company

Some people experience it, some don't.

I use Enth all the time, love it
    My first cycle ever i got ahold of some sust and man that stuff was painful. like, if i shot in my quad... I couldn't do legs that day. Ive shot Enth too though and didnt have any pain what so ever.

For the prop you prolly shoot like what twice a week? what about the Enth how do you like to run it? i was shooting once a week, but i was also told that because i hadn't done many cycles before, that i should kind of ease into it.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    ENTH and CYP have very similar esters. Prop is shorter. You can shoot PROP EOD and CYP/ENTH E3D. That is what I do and it has worked for me. A blend like SUS you can do EOD or E3D. PROP will be a little more painful but you can alleviate that pain by injecting slowly, running the barrel of the syringe under hot water and my massaging the area after the injection thoroughly. Good luck.
    TNhXc87 likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by TNhXc87 View Post
    My first cycle ever i got ahold of some sust and man that stuff was painful. like, if i shot in my quad... I couldn't do legs that day. Ive shot Enth too though and didnt have any pain what so ever.

For the prop you prolly shoot like what twice a week? what about the Enth how do you like to run it? i was shooting once a week, but i was also told that because i hadn't done many cycles before, that i should kind of ease into it.
    I've had sus like that before, turned out it was fake organon

Anyway, I shoot Enth every 3.5 days

Prop you got to shoot it everyday or every other day due to it being a short ester

Thanks for all the advice... one last question, anyone have any experience with test 400? I have also heard things like high mg/cc can be painful too... but at the same time I've heard things like its hard to find anything over say 250 so if you get anything saying its 400+ it's more then likely fake or at least lying about the mgs...

Supposedly I have that option as well but I'm skeptical... kinda leaning more toward the enth which is supposed to be 250. Especially after reading all the stuff everyone here has wrote.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can't go wrong with 250mg/ml Test E.

Thread Information