Fixxxxer is offline New Member

Post Second cycle help needed

25 years old
    183-185lbs
    13% bf
    5'9
    Did first cycle when I was 20 (I know..), it was poorly done, so I took my hands off of aas for couple of years.
    I have been training/dieting hard for the last 5 years. Have good amount of muscle on but still wanna get bigger.
    Cycle suggestion:
    1-12 test e 500mg week
    2-12 hcg
    2-12 aromasin 12.5 ed
    1-4 turinabol kick start 40mg a day and up dose if needed, not to exceed 60mg a day. ( heard it gives slow and steady keepable gains, no estrogen related side effects)..
    Will take liver support (liv52, N2guard)
    PCT clomid 75/50/50/50
    Tamox 50/25/25/25
    Will get bloodwork prior, during and post cycle.

i have had pubertal gyno since I was 13, still have it. My only aas cycle made the lumps a bit bigger but I do not strugle with elevated E2 sysmtoms. Heard I should treat gyno with ralox but dont know the exact protocol.

Any advice on the gyno issue and the bulking cycle is much appreciated.
    Thanks guys.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    cycle looks good to me
    run your AI and HCG from day 1 though, not 2 weeks, even though your using long ester, it releases in body quick, its just the muscle gains that take time to come

for your gyno issue, read this
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-reversal.html

Do I dose the ralox at 60mgs prior to cycle or can I start the cycle and wait till Pct to introduce the ralox?

Anyone experienced tbol?
    BUMP

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    IMO fix your gyno issue before cycling.

Using AAS with a preexisting condition, especially one that is exacerbated by high e2, is not a good idea.

I would double the AI dose and take with dietary fats. 12.5 mg/twice per day then titrate up or down based on mid cycle blood work.

Stane is a very mild AI, making it almost impossible to crash e2. It's often under dosed, and with preexisting gyno you don't want to take any chances.

rGus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxxxer View Post
    Do I dose the ralox at 60mgs prior to cycle or can I start the cycle and wait till Pct to introduce the ralox?
    Nolva or Ralox only may help you if you suddenly had a flare up of gyno, it's not going to do anything to help you with preexisting condition.

If you're going to do this cycle then I suggest getting some letro. Just be careful as it will stop estrogen in its tracks. Starting with low dosage is a must. It will definitely prevent your gyno getting larger and might even reduce it as it did for me.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    IMO fix your gyno issue before cycling. Using AAS with a preexisting condition, especially one that is exacerbated by high e2, is not a good idea. I would double the AI dose and take with dietary fats. 12.5 mg/twice per day then titrate up or down based on mid cycle blood work. Stane is a very mild AI, making it almost impossible to crash e2. It's often under dosed, and with preexisting gyno you don't want to take any chances.
    Stane will quickly crash estrogen. Mild compared to letro maybe, but stronger than arimidex IMO. I have proven this many times over many different cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Stane will quickly crash estrogen. Mild compared to letro maybe, but stronger than arimidex IMO. I have proven this many times over many different cycles.
    Stane takes a week to reach peak plasma concentration. Due to this I don't see how it could quickly crash e2.

It's almost impossible to crash your e2 when taking normal doses of stane.

I strongly disagree that stane is more powerful than dex.

Many others share this same view.

Exemestane-The Underdosed AI

I know the arimidex didnt do me shit during the first cycle, hence why the lumps got bigger.
    I was going with a suicide inhibitor to keep e2 very low.
    So if I understand right, you guys are suggesting I treat gyno first, and with letro, prior to cycling. What's the exact protocol? And wouldnt letro **** me up and make me feel like shit?

I know the arimidex didnt do me shit during the first cycle, hence why the lumps got bigger.
    I was going with a suicide inhibitor to keep e2 very low.
    So if I understand right, you guys are suggesting I treat gyno first, and with letro, prior to cycling. What's the exact protocol? And wouldnt letro **** me up and make me feel like shit?
    Yes, treat the gyno before cycling.

Please read the thread Tax attached in post #2, specifically the section on gyno. You need to use a SERM for gyno reversal not an AI.

You had preexisting gyno, that wasn't being treated, during your first cycle. Of course the lumps got bigger.

People are confusing. i read on the post that Ralox is the best when it comes to reversing gyno, the other guy on this thread tells me to use clomid instead of ralox cuz gyno is old and not just a flare up.
    This is just confusing.
    If I should run ralox like you say, can I run it alone until gyno gets reversed then start cycling?

People are confusing. i read on the post that Ralox is the best when it comes to reversing gyno, the other guy on this thread tells me to use clomid instead of ralox cuz gyno is old and not just a flare up.
    This is just confusing.
    If I should run ralox like you say, can I run it alone until gyno gets reversed then start cycling?
    Yes, ralox can be used alone.

I admit there is a lot of conflicting advise on this subject. No one in this thread advised you to use clomid for gyno.

Gyno begins in a florid stage and becomes more fibrous over time. Gyno reversal may take a long time if the lump has become fibrous. Short of surgery your best chance at recovery is ralox. Be patient because it may take 9+ months until you're cured.

If you haven't already then you should see a doctor to be properly diagnosed.

Do I Have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

Thread Information