Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Steroids for an important purpose.

Dante Washington is offline New Member

Steroids for an important purpose.

Hello, I will introduce myself before you decide to go crazy. My name is Dante, I'm 5'4 150 pounds and 14 years old. Now, before you ask a administrator to block me and trace my IP I simply entice you to read what I'm saying, and try to understand. Honestly, if I was your age I would have the same feelings, but please just try to contain your self.

Previous experience; I have been working out for about 9 months now, consuming around 3500 calories a day, semi clean due to cost restrictions.
    Steroid wise I have been gaining a lot of knownledge for about 3 months, and have spent a good amount of time researching the biology behind Steroids and the "Bro Science"
    Chemically I have taken 2 cycles of DNP due to ballooning weight from bulking (I went up to 180lbs at one point) and I was too slow to run away from bullies who frankly kicked my a$$.

The only reason I would partake in steroids is for the reason every body else does, to get bigger. However, this is for a much different reason. I'm a skinny "nerd" you could say, who goes to the 7th most dangerous Middle School in the USA, and on May 21 I graduate to South Philedelpia High, the most dangerous school on earth. I have been constantly bullied my entire life, and last year I was hospitalized with a broken Tibula and Fibula, cracker Femur and blunt force trauma, I was beat with a baseball bat. I'm not asking for pity, I'm asking for advice; and my hope is that you give it to me. Anyway, here's my cycle.

Week 1-8 Tbol 30mg
    Week 1-8 Cardarine 10 Mg
    Week 1-8 Milk Thisle
    Week 9-12 Nolva 15mg
    (Food- chicken and standard school food)
    I realize this is obviously not the best cycle, and before you say "Test is king" I simply cannot inject for multiple reasons so please just stay with me. I cannot do anything to expensive, I work cleaning toilets and recycling for a few dollars an hour, and it has taken me months to save up for this.

The legality of anything does not matter to me, honestly I would be better off in a prison then in Philly. However I would like to remain healthy (hence the Cardarine for Tbols undesirable lipids) since it will be denstrimental for my future, I want to get out of the hood after all.

Dante

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm sorry man, but we can't help you. And as sane people, we must dissuade you from this course.
    Learn social skills and join the wrestling team. Seriously. I never had issues with bullies after I started wrestling my freshman year.
    almostgone likes this.

I'm sorry too, I'm hell bent on doing this; all I'm asking is for safety advice. I can't join wrestling I had to get a job to help support my family, which I quit football and basketball for. Not trying to sound like a puss but you don't understand this school. The Crips have a large presence, it's easier to buy dr^gs then Whey; I'm not trying to sound like Bernie but you just don't understand the extent of poverty and violence. There have been 530 assaults at the high school in the past 5 years, and that's just convicted ones.

I'm not asking anyone to condemn my actions, there illegal for a reason. I would advise anyone with the time to read this

forums . ********* . Com /t/steroid -myths-and-teenagers/106459

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive been bullie, I was an obese nerd socially akward...

So I know the feeling.

But believe me at 14 youll screw yourself for life and it do not worth it.

As said above learn some social skills.
    I dont.know how fighting back would end up in your situation but with normal.bully just the fact of fighting back even if you get your ass kicked is enough to make them stop.

Get into sport, wrestling soccer or any other team sport it will gives you teamate and respect.

Or just live with it...
    Ive been pushed close to suicide but didnt had the balls to do it.
    And hopefully you dont have them either xD

But steroids isnt the answer. It will stunt your growth and **** you up for life ...

And if it is really that bad being a bit bigger wont help you anyway...

I dont know what else to say... highschool sucks... good luck with that.

Now ill seem heartless but at some point you gonna need to think for yourself and worry for your ass.
    I say **** your family and **** there needs if you need to get the **** out to do something with your life do it...
    If you mother and father didnt had the funds to properly sustain a family they shouldnt have children and are ****ing idiots...
    They dont deserve you suffering.

Just my .02...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 03-14-2016 at 11:35 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

deathdog is offline New Member
    Troll, a 14 year old doesn't type like this nor eat 3500 calories a day AND running a highly dangerous drop like dnp LOL

deathdog
    Last edited by deathdog; 03-15-2016 at 03:57 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    https://www.facebook.com/public/Dante-Washington

Don't do it bloke. Just focus on getting your di*k wet mate.
    Just train hard and eat as much as you can for the next decade

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/public/Dante-Washington

Don't do it bloke. Just focus on getting your di*k wet mate.
    Just train hard and eat as much as you can for the next decade
    He's not even old enough for a Facebook account but a agree and call troll.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Regarding you calling me a troll, I simply have a high vocabulary. There is nothing to gain by trolling you, all I'm seeking is advice. As for deathdog's comment I eat everything in sight, and yes I did do 2 cycles of DNP . In my opinion it's safer then AAS, you only die when you overdose; which can be said the same as aspirin.
    I'm not trying to sound unthankful, but scientifically the only thing I can mess up is my endocrine system, and that's to a minimal extent. Most neurological pathways are connected by age 12, and I'm 14. I know it's hard for you guys to comprehend a 14 year old doing this stuff, but there's 12 year olds at the middle school running 10-20 mg dbol a day with no support or post cycle. You can either help me, or continue to not believe me or tell me not to do it. You can't expect someone to wait 12 years to try something out, atleast I'm not doing Coke like most of the kids in my grade. I'm pleading with you to just understand, if you read my first post I WAS HOSPITILIZED I am not going through that again.
    By the way I don't use social media, don't really have friends.

Dante

Alta is offline Associate Member
    I had a pal who was 6' 300lbs and full of steroids at age 21. He was the baddest mutha you've ever seen.....full of tattoos and afraid of no one. Funny thing though, because he was so huge guys would seek him out LOOKING for fights. Being huge didn't do much but escalate the level of violence he was involved in, which is what I GUARANTEE is going to happen to you.

The only way you're going to escape fights and violence in your life is by using your brain. Steroids won't help you, they will make it worse. Take some of the advice in here.....train hard, eat hard, finish school, don't get arrested, and get the hell out of town when you turn 18.

As far as my buddy goes, he had 3 heart attacks by 22, got involved with the wrong gang, and disappeared from the face of the earth by 24.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    And you think you will get big by taking some dbol ?

Plus you can have all the muscles in the world, against a baseball bat they are totally useless.

Stop watching movies, big muscles doesnt equal know how to fight.
    If want to defend yourself join some martial arts or alike.
    InternalFire and almostgone like this.

saucerking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    And you think you will get big by taking some dbol ?

Plus you can have all the muscles in the world, against a baseball bat they are totally useless.

Stop watching movies, big muscles doesnt equal know how to fight.
    If want to defend yourself join some martial arts or alike.
    This^^ x2. You don't take steroids to prevent bullying... learn how to fight. Do MMA, wrestling, something like that. Take the time that you use to lift and use it to learn how to fight. It will be much better for you

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    No way this guy is 14 yo lol!! I call a troll,period!

deathdog is offline New Member
    lmao 14 year olds running around doing dnp popping dbols and racking lines of coke, this cant be real life

Alta is offline Associate Member
    I knew a guy from Philly in your predicament. Hear me out.

Now, this is a story all about how his life got flipped-turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute and just sit right there tell you how he fared. In west Philadelphia he was born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of his days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in the neighborhood. He got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air' (He had a rich uncle).

He whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror! If anything you could say that this cab was rare, but he thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, home to Bel-Air'!! He pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home smell ya later' he looked at the kingdom and was finally there

To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

I just read the entire thread, no way this is real.
    Last edited by Alta; 03-15-2016 at 03:53 PM.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Wow, this is disturbing on many levels... I have an16 year olds boy and we are very close and communications have always been completely free and honest... From what he tells me kids these days do more shit then u or me, could even think about! More designer drugs than u can shake a stick at for gods sakes.... As far as usING STEROIDS ! Forget it bro! I think u have a problem now with getting bullied ?? Wait till u have ed at 20 and having to explain to every woman u met how ur junk don't work! I think ur being bullied now, wow.... Wait till something like that gets out and u will be the target of more ridicule then u can possible think....

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    I knew a guy from Philly in your predicament. Hear me out.

Now, this is a story all about how his life got flipped-turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute and just sit right there tell you how he fared. In west Philadelphia he was born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of his days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in the neighborhood. He got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air' (He had a rich uncle).

He whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror! If anything you could say that this cab was rare, but he thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, home to Bel-Air'!! He pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home smell ya later' he looked at the kingdom and was finally there

To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

I just read the entire thread, no way this is real.

Best thing I've read all day...

Don't take the bait boys. Troll

I've tried to keep calm, but the ignorance of ageism is really getting to me. Frankly I don't care anymore, and this is my last try on getting help. Whatever you say, it won't stop me. Answer one question; yes or no. Instead of trying to blashemate or call me a troll, it dosent work. You can choose not to believe it, but there's f0cking 13 year olds doing cocaine; hundreds of kids smoking weed at the park; you don't have to believe me, it's what the world has come too. You guys to understand the extent, I can't participate in any sports at all, I have to work 4/5 hours a day and do homework. The gym time I get is durning lunch and when I wake up; I sick of everyone being belligerent. I hoped you guys would understand, but I guess you can't comprehend a 14 year old getting beat to near death, and wanting to try to become stronger so it never happens again. And the sad f1cking truth is I'm going to die in my 50s because of a aneurism I got from getting my a$$ kicked. The community that has gained my respect has lost it.
    I ask one more time; yes or no.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    NO ...........

You need to be 18yrs old to post here

closed.
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-16-2016 at 01:30 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Thread Information