Thread: cycle process

Zilph is offline New Member

cycle process

So... I just recently started using gear and I've seen a lot out of it. I finished my first cycle, and am currently on a PCT.

My question is though... I started taking my PCT 14 as after my last administration of test enanthate and oral gp tren .I was told to take it for 30 days making my total 44 days without using.

Would this be long enough in beteeen? Or should I go 50 days before starting my second cycle.

Iceberg is offline Member
    Add cycle length and pct length and that's your time off.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    The time that you should take off should =Time on + PCT. For example, if you cycled for 12 weeks waited 2 weeks then started PCT that lasted 4 weeks. You would need to wait 18 weeks before your next cycle.

Zilph is offline New Member
    Oh wow okay so that's a huge difference than I was expecting.

So then just to make sure I'm starting the week process correctly. Would I start with Test and tren again 18 weeks after my last of PCT.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilph View Post
    Oh wow okay so that's a huge difference than I was expecting.

So then just to make sure I'm starting the week process correctly. Would I start with Test and tren again 18 weeks after my last of PCT.
    It's impossible to answer your question without more information.

List your stats

weight
    bf%
    years training
    cycling experience

List your cycle in detail. Include compounds, dosages, time used, AI, DA, hcg , and PCT layout.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    It would be better to also get bloodwork done 8 weeks after cycle to make sure everything is in range before starting the next cycle.

If you want to be safe, I wouldn't run more than 3 cycles in 2 years. Maybe even 1 cycle per year. That's about a cycle every 8 months to 12 months. So at the end of 8 - 12 months, take a blood test and see where you're at. If everything checks out, run your cycle. Running a cycle is hard on the endo system. You need time to recover after PCT. Some guys can run cycles pretty close together without a lot of issues. Some guys have lots of issues. The problem is, you don't know if you're the one that will have issues until it's too late. I would say, be safe and cycle for many years.

Thread Information