johncrazy8s is offline New Member

Short Test Cycle PCT Help

I'm running a 6 week test cycle and I have found some conflicting advice about how to handle the PCT. First about me:
    -6'8, 250 lbs, 20% bf, 27 y/o
    -not my first cycle but it has been a couple years due to injury
    -I'm a basketball player not a bodybuilder

The cycle:
    -300mg sustanon twice a week for 4 weeks
    -150mg test prop eod for two weeks

I'm about to start my second week. I know how to train, I know how to eat, I know how to sleep and stretch and all that good stuff. Here's what I don't know:
    -Is an AI necessary for short cycles?
    -Do I need to run both Nolva and Clomid? For how long?
    -Is hcg really necessary for a short cycle?
    -I plan on running another 6 weeker after the pct, I find them very affective at getting results and minimizing sides. Should the pct last 6 weeks as well?

Keep in mind I already have all my pct stuff as I'm a firm believer in having that shit ready before your first shot. I know this has been addressed, but the info I read when I searched seemed inconsistent and mostly tren related, which I don't mess with. Advice appreciated!

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Why would u want to run a 6 wk cycle?? I don't get it....

musclestack is offline Productive Member

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johncrazy8s View Post
    I'm running a 6 week test cycle and I have found some conflicting advice about how to handle the PCT. First about me:
    -6'8, 250 lbs, 20% bf, 27 y/o
    -not my first cycle but it has been a couple years due to injury
    -I'm a basketball player not a bodybuilder

The cycle:
    -300mg sustanon twice a week for 4 weeks
    -150mg test prop eod for two weeks

I'm about to start my second week. I know how to train, I know how to eat, I know how to sleep and stretch and all that good stuff. Here's what I don't know:
    -Is an AI necessary for short cycles?Yes
    -Do I need to run both Nolva and Clomid? For how long?Yes, you should. I use Toremifene instead of Clomid due to the sides. For a 6 week cycle, a 4 week PCT should be sufficient. Run Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and Clomid at 100/50/25/25
    -Is hcg really necessary for a short cycle?It is always recommended, regardless of cycle length.
    -I plan on running another 6 weeker after the pct, I find them very affective at getting results and minimizing sides. Should the pct last 6 weeks as well?
    If you prefer 6 week cycles, then go for it. But you should not be jumping back ON right after your PCT. Time on + PCT = Time off. Honestly, every question you asked can be answered by reading teh "Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle" sticky on this forum.

Keep in mind I already have all my pct stuff as I'm a firm believer in having that shit ready before your first shot. I know this has been addressed, but the info I read when I searched seemed inconsistent and mostly tren related, which I don't mess with. Advice appreciated!
    Answers in bold above.

johncrazy8s is offline New Member
    Thanks musclestack

Most of Sus is long ester and Prop is short ester. I can see by your injection intervals that you already know that. My question is, why not just run Sus for 12 weeks or Prop for 8 weeks instead of mixing the two? If you're going to mix the two gear, run the Prop first followed by the Sus. I think you would get better results if you ran the Prop for 6 to 8 weeks instead of mixing the two.

Thread Information