rish.singh06 is offline New Member

How to take clen

hey guys!
    i run in the morning and do cardio afterworkout for 15 mins. 4 mins normal and 1 min on high speed.
    how to take clren ?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Do a search for clen dosing. Most people will start low and gradually increase over a couple weeks. The ceiling dose varies and many people limit once shaking appears.

Start with 20mcg and increase by 20mcg each day until you can't handle the shakes, sweats, cramps, sleepless nights, and thumping in the head. Seriously, clean is harsh stuff. I can't do hard cardio when I 'm on clen because my resting heart rate is nearly 95 bpm. It takes nothing to get it past 120 bpm. I don't want to scare you off of clen, I think you should know what you're getting into. If you still want to take clen do the following. Take 20mcg clen the first day and see how you feel. Take 2g of keto each night before you go to bed. Add 20mcg of clen each day (20mcg 1st day, 40mcg 2nd day, 60mcg 3rd day, etc) and see how you feel. You'll start to cramp after a few days on clen. Take 5g of Taurine everyday starting from day 1. The cheapest way to buy Taurine in bulk for Amazon or ebay or somewhere else online. Once you get to 120mcg or 140mcg, stay there for a couple of weeks and see if you get the results that you want. The clen/Keto/Taurine/T4 regiment can be taken for a while, say a month or more if you can handle the sides. Take a look at albuterol which has less severe sides. Do a little cardio and eat lean. Oh, the T4, take 100mcg everyday through out your clen cycle.

rish.singh06 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Start with 20mcg and increase by 20mcg each day until you can't handle the shakes, sweats, cramps, sleepless nights, and thumping in the head. Seriously, clean is harsh stuff. I can't do hard cardio when I 'm on clen because my resting heart rate is nearly 95 bpm. It takes nothing to get it past 120 bpm. I don't want to scare you off of clen, I think you should know what you're getting into. If you still want to take clen do the following. Take 20mcg clen the first day and see how you feel. Take 2g of keto each night before you go to bed. Add 20mcg of clen each day (20mcg 1st day, 40mcg 2nd day, 60mcg 3rd day, etc) and see how you feel. You'll start to cramp after a few days on clen. Take 5g of Taurine everyday starting from day 1. The cheapest way to buy Taurine in bulk for Amazon or ebay or somewhere else online. Once you get to 120mcg or 140mcg, stay there for a couple of weeks and see if you get the results that you want. The clen/Keto/Taurine/T4 regiment can be taken for a while, say a month or more if you can handle the sides. Take a look at albuterol which has less severe sides. Do a little cardio and eat lean. Oh, the T4, take 100mcg everyday through out your clen cycle.
    ill take your advise but tell me if i can do cardio after it ...u usually i do 15 min cardio 3 min avg speed 1 min high speed

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rish.singh06
    ill take your advise but tell me if i can do cardio after it ...u usually i do 15 min cardio 3 min avg speed 1 min high speed
    Don't do high speed cardio on clen and also wait an hour after taking it before doing exercise

Thread Information