Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: New run

NeverEndingStory is offline New Member

New run

MY goal...just drop body fat, maintain what mass and strength I have and of course stay healthy.

I cant get any more this is all i was able to find and it was a pain in the *** I looked at D-S, but I am not sure if he is legit or not.

So, assuming I cant get anymore, I was going to do one of these 2

weeks 1-4: Epi 40-60-60-40
    Weeks 3-10: Tritest 500/week
    WEeks 7-12: Mast: 7-12 300/week
    Weeks 10-13 avar 30 ED

or 2 short burst cycles

weeks 1-3: Epi 60-60-60
    weeks 1-6: 500 tritest
    Weeks 2-6: 300 mast
    weeks 5-6: 30 var ED

4 weeks off repeat

Thoughts?

my stats

6ft6
    260lbs
    17%
    no health issues

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    cycle looks a mess if im honest, just looks like you have thrown what you have got all together, which isnt the way to go.

i would just use the test in your situation
    the mast is a waste of time unless your bodyfat is around 10%
    anavar at 30mg ed for 3 weeks is a waste of time, its not much higher than some female doseage

wheres your AI, HCG , PCT Protocol?

i dont know who or what D-S is but i assume its a steroid source, which is against our rules to discuss sources.

-

i suggest you wait and get a source and a proper cycle in order.
    if your not wanting to gain any size but just purely cut, then fix your diet and cardio, at 17% you can do a lot more besides taking steroids for fat loss goals

I plan on cutting down before I even start. So I will look for some more var. what about the mast? Ive seen typical doses from 300-600/week. I might be able to get some more of that. If I can get more var and drost, does 60mg and 600mg sound better? I drop body fat very fast, we just had a kid so my diet hasnt been the best, but I can drop down to 10ish in a couple months no problem. As far as AI goes, thats one thing I do have is a good research chem source so I can get whatever there.

if your just wanting to lose bodyfat and can easily get down to 10%
    why do you want to use steroids ?

you want to lose bodyfat and not gain any more muscle
    you said you will lose bodyfat before cycling and can do this easy

so what is the point in your cycle? im confused

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    if your just wanting to lose bodyfat and can easily get down to 10%
    why do you want to use steroids ?

you want to lose bodyfat and not gain any more muscle
    you said you will lose bodyfat before cycling and can do this easy

so what is the point in your cycle? im confused

With all due respect, 3 reasons. I can, I want to and I have my own agenda. If my query is only going to draw criticism here I will move on to a forum that will be more help. I didnt come here to get questioned, I came here ask questions and hopefully get answers from more experienced users.

Regards

where am i criticising you? of course anyone can cycle if they want. im asking the goal your trying to achieve from your cycle, sorry if i worded it akwardly

your goal is to drop body fat right? you say you drop fat really easy? so i was just asking why the cycle when you said yourself that you can drop fat easily and are going to drop fat before the cycle it just doesnt make sense.

are you trying to get under 10% i take it?

as for your query about the mast, it needs to be ran a pretty high dose, id say the absaloute minimum would be 400mg per week, if i were to run it id go 600mg per week

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What ester is your Mast? And 30mg of Var isn't going to do anything. 100mg/day is better IMO. Also waiting to get your AI and PCT is a reckless idea.
    And keep in mind if you want advice, it comes hand in hand with constructive criticism. People around here care about your wellbeing. If you want to hear "That plan is awesome, go for it", you've defiantly come to the wrong place.
    Now, all that said, its not horrible but needs some tweaking including a PCT plan and AI as well. Even though Mast has AI qualities it's not a replacement for estrogen control.
    NACH3 likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If the source your talking about is who im thinking, I would stay far away right now. His website was taken over by his webmaster. The owner posted the info, he supposedly has a new site. I wouldnt mess with it.

Thread Information