Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: gw 50156, t3, clen, frag 176-191 fat burning synergy protocol

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

gw 50156, t3, clen, frag 176-191 fat burning synergy protocol

Hey boys so I'm looking to try something. Just wanted to share and see what u guys thought. No more AAS for a little while.

Test 500mg EW

Gw 50156 25mg ED

Clen 60-100/keto 2mg/5g l- taurine ED

T3 50-75mcg ED

Frag 176-191 250mcg pre fasted cardio/ 250mcg pre bed

TDEE 3300
    Cutting calories 2500
    Fasted cardio 40mins 4times a week.

Im not a big fan of t3 but I was told and have read that its best to part that with the frag 176-191

Any thoughts would be cool. Thanks boys

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I really don't have any input here, but I'm interested in seeing your results from this. Will you be posting a log? Also, you say no more AAS, but you have listed that you'll be running 500mg of Test...I'm confused?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I really don't have any input here, but I'm interested in seeing your results from this. Will you be posting a log? Also, you say no more AAS, but you have listed that you'll be running 500mg of Test...I'm confused?
    Lmao I normally don't count test as an AAS but it is. I have been on trt so I just bump it up. I don't know if I will do a log if I do I will track it all. May not do the t3 if I can't find pharm grade. I don't really trust the research companies t3. I would hate if it wasn't on point.

I've only run T4/Clen /Keto/HGH/Test in the past with good results. Your cycle looks similar. My best guess is you're going to cut fat. I am on TRT (200mg/wk) + HGH (5iu/ed) + T4 (100mcg/ed) so I just added the Clen and Keto for 3 weeks. I wen't from 12% to 9% bf. I stopped after 3 weeks because I didn't like the shakes and colds sweats. I was taking 5g of Taurine ed but I was still cramping. I stretched and got a cramp in my ab. My son thought I swallowed a rat! LOL

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    HGH fragment(s) are snake oil...not worth the pin/hassle (jmho).

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    HGH fragment(s) are snake oil...not worth the pin/hassle (jmho).
    x2

Useless IMHO, they say its a very fragile molecule and most is destroyed when arrives to clients hands, whatever... it doesnt work.
    956Vette likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    x2

Useless IMHO, they say its a very fragile molecule and most is destroyed when arrives to clients hands, whatever... it doesnt work.
    Hah! It's indeed foolish and only promoted by quack vendors (who do not care about the communities interests...only their wallet as they pray on woman and the obese drive by consumer fooled by the 'HGH' within the name). With a little research you'll notice there indeed are no legit before/after photos, successful logs or organic demand for hgh fragment peptide hormones. The real deal is of course the 191aa polypeptide hormone...which is hard to source, expensive (yet delivers value) and has it share of sides before being dialed in...but it sure as shit beats the snake oil rampant within the marketplace.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information