• 3 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By AllKindsOGains
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Basic Cost Questions

DefAtty is offline New Member

Basic Cost Questions

Sorry.
    Last edited by DefAtty; 03-22-2016 at 09:54 PM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    We're not allowed to discuss prices
    NACH3 likes this.

Young and stung

Hey kid, I know somebody is going to post a response saying to use the search tool. I would agree with that post.
    However, I'd like you to read this and be aware:-- think about it in a different light. *All the gains you make on test alone will only last as long as you run the test.*
    If you take hgh and/or igf alongside your cycle (or alone..) AND you follow the right training protocol-you COULD experience hyperplasia-birth of new muscle cells. Doing this, you now have MORE muscle cells than what you were born with-and that's unchangeable. Steroids help you make those cells bigger, but size doesn't necessarily always last--peptides and/or pharm grade gh CAN improve the hyperplasia you experience if you use hgh/peptides/igf alongside your cycle or as a standalone.
    But it takes time-which means patience, hard work, and dedication.

Look at my avatar pic. Honest, and I have no benefit in lying here: I attained that physique without ever running test before, only peptides and the sarm s4.
    (Disclaimer: new research has determined s4 as unsafe for extended use).

So!!...cheap for a cycle??...yes. Expense of possible trt with only temporary gains??...
    You decide if it's worth it. And there is a best possible decision that you can make based upon your goals. It's up to you to put in the footwork and ask the questions to find it. But you risk a lot just trying it out one time. Up to you.
    Last edited by AllKindsOGains; 03-23-2016 at 07:36 AM. Reason: AKOG agrees-no price talk

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    Hey kid, I know somebody is going to post a response saying to use the search tool. I would agree with that post.
    However, I'll add a lil bit for ya..-test e, 10 ml vial, 250 mg per ml, is gonna be close to 70 if it's a source you trust, at least (just speculation/informative).

But, because I gave you that info, I'd like you to read this and be aware:-- think about it in a different light. *All the gains you make on test alone will only last as long as you run the test.*
    If you take hgh and/or igf alongside your cycle (or alone..) AND you follow the right training protocol-you COULD experience hyperplasia-birth of new muscle cells. Doing this, you now have MORE muscle cells than what you were born with-and that's unchangeable. Steroids help you make those cells bigger, but size doesn't necessarily always last--peptides and/or pharm grade gh CAN improve the hyperplasia you experience if you use hgh/peptides/igf alongside your cycle or as a standalone.

Look at my avatar pic. Honest, and I have no benefit in lying here: I attained that physique without ever running test before, only peptides and the sarm s4.

So!!...cheap for a cycle??...yes. Expense of possible trt with only temporary gains??...
    You decide if it's worth it. And there is a best possible decision that you can make based upon your goals. It's up to you to put in the footwork and ask the questions to find it. But you risk a lot just trying it out one time. Up to you.
    Read the rules
    No price talk

thall1 is offline Junior Member
    However, I'll add a lil bit for ya..-test e, 10 ml vial, 250 mg per ml, is gonna be close to 70 if it's a source you trust, at least (just speculation/informative).

But, because I gave you that info, I'd like you to read this and be aware:-- think about it in a different light. *All the gains you make on test alone will only last as long as you run the test.*

Can someone please back this up. This I is news to me.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

You know better AKOG! No price talk...
    AllKindsOGains and almostgone like this.

Sorry guys, please feel free to edit my post or let a mod know to do so. I do know better, I wasnt 100% rational at the time I posted this

I agree and apologize, I edited my post, but a mod will have to come in and edit out the responses with quotes that still have the price listed. I will even let Marcus know myself if it helps
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I agree and apologize, I edited my post, but a mod will have to come in and edit out the responses with quotes that still have the price listed. I will even let Marcus know myself if it helps
    Thx AKOG - we'll take care of it! Thx buddy!
    AllKindsOGains likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    edited price talk

Expense of possible trt with only temporary gains??...
    edited price talk - also to future new comers who see this post(please refrain from any price talk in any post in the open forum... We as staff here want to thank you for following the rules!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-23-2016 at 07:42 AM.

Testing

Quote Originally Posted by thall1
    Can someone please back this up. This I is news to me.
    The way I understand it, you need to take very high doses of HGH to induce new cell growth (hyperplasia).
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 03-23-2016 at 10:07 AM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The way I understand it, you need to take very high doses of HGH to induce new cell growth (hyperplasia).
    For long periods of time. Hgh, igf, and serms ran like a cycle will not cause hyperplasia. There is also some evidence that AAS at high doses for extended periods of time cause hyperplasia as well. I dont beleive most of us can afford enough pharm gh, and increlex (pharma igf) to create hyperplasia. Im sure theres a few of us, but im not one of them.

I only found one source for increlex, it must be pre ordered, and makes pharm grade gh look cheap.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Actually as ive have kept typing over the years There is nothing in the rules that say you cant talk about prices. all it states is be cautious because it leads to source talk.

First, read the guide to hgh in the important threads by redbaron.
    Also, do research on igf-1, specifically igf-1 des, look into sight growth, look into lactic acid and how it causes the body to respond, use me as an example. Look at my s4 log I posted, and the pics from when I started and to now.
    It took me around 6 months to achieve that much change using peps.
    Aa far as roids, I believe hyperplasia can be caused by tren , as it causes significant increase in igf levels.
    Hyperplasia is possible, and if you do the right things it doesn't have to take that long. Longer than aas to see the difference? Of course

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    For long periods of time. Hgh, igf, and serms ran like a cycle will not cause hyperplasia. There is also some evidence that AAS at high doses for extended periods of time cause hyperplasia as well. I dont beleive most of us can afford enough pharm gh, and increlex (pharma igf) to create hyperplasia. Im sure theres a few of us, but im not one of them.

I only found one source for increlex, it must be pre ordered, and makes pharm grade gh look cheap.
    Sarms , not serms.
    And, (of course always respectfully) I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains
    First, read the guide to hgh in the important threads by redbaron. Also, do research on igf-1, specifically igf-1 des, look into sight growth, look into lactic acid and how it causes the body to respond, use me as an example. Look at my s4 log I posted, and the pics from when I started and to now. It took me around 6 months to achieve that much change using peps. Aa far as roids, I believe hyperplasia can be caused by tren, as it causes significant increase in igf levels. Hyperplasia is possible, and if you do the right things it doesn't have to take that long. Longer than aas to see the difference? Of course
    What makes you think you have experienced hyperplasia and simply not increased the size of your existing muscles?

Sarms , not serms.
    And, (of course always respectfully) I disagree.
    That was a typo, and no bid deal if you disagree. Thats good for healthy debate. Im with Deadlifting dog, how do you know in 6 months you caused hyperplasia and not hypertrophy. Hyperplasia is the holy grail if your able to create hyperplasia in 6 months with what your talking about you could make a lot of money training high level athletes.

did you have any before and after muscle biopsies, this would be the only real way to prove hyperplasia. The igf peptides are going to have nothing on real igf-1.

I had another question. What growth are you using and what type of dose?

I had only taken peps, so ipamorelin is my gh.
    And I will give you guys that one, I can't say for certain that I've caused hyperplasia.
    What leads me to believe that I have is that my muscle size has increased, but also my muscle shape. An example would be that my bicep peaks have developed a new cord, as I've continuously injected igf straight into the same two places in the bicep preworkout on arm day for several months. Those specific places on my bicep have grown almost unproportionally to the rest of the muscle, and I swear it looks like it's a 3 headed muscle now, vs 2 (bi-cep).
    But, yes, I could be talking out my ass. I am just extremely suprised at how quickly my body grew on compounds other than anabolics, and how different the shape of the muscles seem to be as well as the size.
    I have no scientific backing other than the clinical studies I've researched, showing hyperplasia as being possible

Also that isn't to say I've actually created a 3rd head on my biceps, just that it looks like this, at least to me. Maybe I've just reached a new level of leanness that is allowing me to see the muscle growth more clearly

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Actually as ive have kept typing over the years There is nothing in the rules that say you cant talk about prices. all it states is be cautious because it leads to source talk.
    In which it would essentially then be 'fishing' so... No bueno!

Also that isn't to say I've actually created a 3rd head on my biceps, just that it looks like this, at least to me. Maybe I've just reached a new level of leanness that is allowing me to see the muscle growth more clearly
    I wasn't saying its not possible, just skeptical of hearing it happen in such a short time frame. Its interesting to hear that you have had such great results with peps alone. I have always been leary of peptides, but I may have to give them a try. I would like to run some pharma gh and igf-1to see how it works. Im waiting on some gh, and slin to see how the combo does for me.

It would be a great log if you went and got a muscle biopsy before, and after. Run your same protocol, but try it with a different body part. Im not sure what 2 biopsies wouod cost, but its probably not cheap.

Not in the cards financially for me right now. But I did this protocol injecting intramuscular preworkout for every muscle group, even the lats. Not the traps however. Calves, even with insulin needles the injections there suck cahones

Thread Information