Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By Baxter35
  • 4 Post By diesel101

Thread: jerking a problem with no libido?

nukakuk is offline New Member

Question jerking a problem with no libido?

Long story short almost two years ago took a harsh cycle with no clue to what i was doing and after spending a year and 2 pcts with low t I've recently started trt.

over the year i would maybe once a month have slight libido but virtually none most of the time. iv been on test c 60mg E3D for a week now. Although i still jerk once every other day just because i worried about possible prostate problems from not jerking and its somewhat relaxing although i have no urge and get a semi at most Just starting yesterday i found myself thinking about sex more. today i jerked and it felt like i had left slight libido and the sensation was a lot better

now my question is would jerking as my libido is recovering somewhat 'reverse' or prevent it from coming back to once it once was (use to jerk 2-3 times a day before ever having cycled) Idk if I'm possibly stopping the neurological buildup of what is sex drive by jerking and somehow interrupting this process?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are on test for a week? Give it time pal, way too soon.

Is it prescribed?

Jerk off all you want, its very relaxing and doesnt do any harm.
    NACH3, nukakuk and Bodacious like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Is it prescribed?

I about spit out my water in that lmaoo
    nukakuk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Is it prescribed?

thats a relief, literally

yea i know I'm rushing it but I'm so excited because i have literally forgot what wanting sex and my full wood looks like I'm just gnawing on anticipation of it coming back i have all materialistic things i want but dam nothing comes close to that feeling.

it's prescribed but its 130 a week but to be more steady I'm doing it E3d

Baxter35 is offline Member
    If you've been low t for a while then trt can change your world! Good luck with it and head over to the trt section for advice or just to share your experience. Welcome to the forum!
    NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ I agree welcome!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nukakuk View Post

thats a relief, literally

yea i know I'm rushing it but I'm so excited because i have literally forgot what wanting sex and my full wood looks like I'm just gnawing on anticipation of it coming back i have all materialistic things i want but dam nothing comes close to that feeling.

it's prescribed but its 130 a week but to be more steady I'm doing it E3d
    Now you know what it's like to be married

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    If you've been low t for a while then trt can change your world! Good luck with it and head over to the trt section for advice or just to share your experience. Welcome to the forum!
    Will do,

Can't wait to get the full effects and post them for others. It's been a week and my weight has already started going up. I have so much more energy I don't have to put on a fake face to talk to people and I forgot that I'm a social person. Energy in the gym has been booming. I'm really looking forward to the libido aspect as I have really lost my wits with life without out (I know drama queen but realize I LITTERALY forgot what my wood looks like). I wish I started trt sooner

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Loss of libido sure is strange - it's like you just forget about sex

But, like mentioned - it takes time to fine tune a TRT protocol

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Loss of libido sure is strange - it's like you just forget about sex

But, like mentioned - it takes time to fine tune a TRT protocol
    its been so long since iv had it (besides the once in blue moon slight libido) that i pretty much forgot what wanting is like.

yea I actually requested for 130 instead of 150 as I want it near average level as possible to first find my best dosage

deathdog is offline New Member
    dang, how old where you when you took the cycle ?

My recommendation is to go see a endo and try to get your blood work back to normal before you self medicate. You are only 27 and I am concerned that if you self medicate without professional assistance you could exasperate existing problems. As for jerking, it doesn't hurt anything physically but it does condition your mind/body to arousal by jerking (Pavlov's dog). It could affect your sexual response with a partner. I would concentrate on getting your blood work back to normal and not worry about the libido. When you're healthy, everything should come back. My .02

Hey guys just starting three days ago when I made this thread I felt the slightest of slight libido but didn't think anything of it. Over these last few days each day I'm feeling a a gradual buildup of libido

I have a question tho, I'm on raloxifene for some slight gyno I developed post cycle. Could this have any affect on my libido recovery? I can deal with the tits if I could get the wood going

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I would say no

I ran both Ralox & Nolvadex without any form of libido issues

And I'm on Nolva now - I don't know why, but it worked better in making my gyno go away.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I would say no

I ran both Ralox & Nolvadex without any form of libido issues

And I'm on Nolva now - I don't know why, but it worked better in making my gyno go away.
    That's what Iv been seeing and I'm going to run the ralo for another month to see to see where it puts me, nolva gives me some acne (actually I'm not totally sure sure since I was running Clomid with it) with ralo not the slightest side effect I've seen so far. I will hit it up if it doesn't clear the gyno

Megalodon6 is online now Member
    It can take months to get fully dialed in with your trt protocol. Post your bw in the hrt section when you get it. There's a lot of knowledgeable guys on this form that are more than willing to help. Good luck, your low libido days are soon to be forgotten!

Hey guys I'm currently on 60 mg of test c e3d and I just got some blood work back after being on for almost two weeks

Test 841 349-1149

Estradiol (not sensitive) 23.8

Lh/fsh .1

Should I continue the dosage or change it?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Two weeks on Test Cyp at 180mg per week probably isn't enough time to get an accurate reading on what your test levels are going to be all the time. If you had an 841 T level after 2 weeks you probably will end up with around 1000-1100 after 1month. I would get more BW in a few weeks and see. Good luck man!

Thread Information