Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Vegos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7

    Cool Beating a drug test

    Hey everyone, hope someone is able to help me clear out a few questions.

    I used Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone /Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week) for 42 days, so a total of 2100 mg Trenbolone Acetate and 2400 mg. of Boldenone/Equipoise over the course of 42 days (6 weeks). I then continued with Testosterone Propionate (100 mg. EOD) for the following 8 weeks for a total of 2800 mg.

    My question is the following. I have a drug test, as a drug tested athlete, coming up exactly 22 weeks (5 months and 2 weeks) after my last injection of Trenbolone Acetate and Boldenone/Equipose, should I have any concerns about this test?

    I don't know my exact metabolic rest rate other than compared to other people at the gym it's slightly lower. I train between 1 to 3 times a day with at least 1 conditioning workout every day.

    Don't ask question about the above mentioned cycle, I know it might seem a little strange.

    Thank you!
    Last edited by Vegos; 03-21-2016 at 09:44 PM.

  2. #2
    bsh's Avatar
    bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    474
    Drug test for??

  3. #3
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,735
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bsh
    Drug test for??
    Right

    95%+ of all drug tests are 5 panel - opiates, amphetamines, cocaine, THC & PCP

    None of those u mentioned. lol

  4. #4
    Vegos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    Sorry about that!
    It's a drug test for athletes.

  5. #5
    bsh's Avatar
    bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegos View Post
    Sorry about that! It's a drug test for athletes.
    haha, okay! That's a different story.... I guess I would ask u, why are u doing this if ur an athlete? (I know why but I'm being facetious)

  6. #6
    Vegos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    haha, okay! That's a different story.... I guess I would ask u, why are u doing this if ur an athlete? (I know why but I'm being facetious)
    It's a long story and looking back I shouldn't have done that, but that's kinda too late to say that.
    I didn't think I was going to compete this year, but things changed and that's why I stopped/changed the cycle.

  7. #7
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,735
    Blog Entries
    2
    I would assume an athlete would get tested for AAs. I know it's a special form of test & quite dif that a typical UA.

  8. #8
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    You a gambler?

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegos View Post
    Hey everyone, hope someone is able to help me clear out a few questions.

    I used Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone /Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week) for 42 days, so a total of 2100 mg Trenbolone Acetate and 2400 mg. of Boldenone/Equipoise over the course of 42 days (6 weeks). I then continued with Testosterone Propionate (100 mg. EOD) for the following 8 weeks for a total of 2800 mg.

    My question is the following. I have a drug test, as a drug tested athlete, coming up exactly 22 weeks (5 months and 2 weeks) after my last injection of Trenbolone Acetate and Boldenone/Equipose, should I have any concerns about this test?

    I don't know my exact metabolic rest rate other than compared to other people at the gym it's slightly lower. I train between 1 to 3 times a day with at least 1 conditioning workout every day.

    Don't ask question about the above mentioned cycle, I know it might seem a little strange.

    Thank you!
    Your problem is not the tren A as it has a short ester, and it clears quite quickly. The problem is Eq, Eq or boldenone undecylenate has a long ester and acording to steroid .com has a detection time of up to 5 months.

    So you are with a short window of clearance here, trusting the data you are good to go, but the only 2 weeks above window detection is somewhat worrisome.

  10. #10
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    You should be fine. But there are no guarantees, especially since testing methods are always improving.

  11. #11
    Vegos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    No this is the last thing I want to gamble with, but long story short I wasn't planning on competing this year, but something came up and now I am.
    I'm just trying to figure out if I should drop out or what my options are.

  12. #12
    Vegos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You a gambler?
    No this is the last thing I want to gamble with, but long story short I wasn't planning on competing this year, but something came up and now I am.
    I'm just trying to figure out if I should drop out or what my options are.

  13. #13
    Vegos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You should be fine. But there are no guarantees, especially since testing methods are always improving.
    Thanks you!
    Yeah that's what I'm a little worried about.

  14. #14
    Vegos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your problem is not the tren A as it has a short ester, and it clears quite quickly. The problem is Eq, Eq or boldenone undecylenate has a long ester and acording to steroid .com has a detection time of up to 5 months.

    So you are with a short window of clearance here, trusting the data you are good to go, but the only 2 weeks above window detection is somewhat worrisome.
    Thank you, appreciate your help!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •