Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Oki-Des
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Hgh + anavar + clen ?

johon6 is offline New Member

Hgh + anavar + clen ?

at the minute i'm 2 weeks into a cycle of growth hormone ( ********** ) it's the first time of me doing anything so i'm after help !

i'm worndering if i can also take Anavar and clenbuterol alongside it, both of these are in tab form and i'm pbviosuly injecting the growth

i can't find anywhere that gives me the info ?

thanks guys

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Better to stop as both hgh and anavar are probably fake. Clen is only usefull in final stages of a cut.

What are yout stats?

johon6 is offline New Member
    why would the growth hormone be fake ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johon6 View Post
    why would the growth hormone be fake ?
    Read this...

Chinese HGH concerns

Unles it's RX(from a pharmacy) I wouldn't waste my money!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Better to stop as both hgh and anavar are probably fake. Clen is only usefull in final stages of a cut.

What are yout stats?
    dude i've seen you literally say to people that their HGH is straight up fake without knowing them/knowing what they're using...At least you somewhat restrained yourself this time and said probably...

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    dude i've seen you literally say to people that their HGH is straight up fake without knowing them/knowing what they're using...At least you somewhat restrained yourself this time and said probably...
    Just trying to warn ppl.

But I remove all I said it its Rx...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    There are several reasons that HGH is often fake. First, real HGH is extremely expensive, and the benefits from it are great. Therefore there is a high demand for this product. Next, the results take a long time to see; therefore you could be on fake HGH for six months, and unless you actually took real HGH before would probably not even know it. Also, it is easy to fake as it is simply a little tablet that dissolves in water. So you have something that can literally be manufactured for less than $2 that you can sell for a few hundred dollars to someone who may never even know they were ripped off.
    This is why we say that underground HGH is almost always fake. But, if you want to take HGH and cannot afford the real stuff I would suggest playing the lottery, and if winning then go buy some real HGH. Because the odds of winning the lottery might be higher than spending a few hundred dollars on some real HGH on the streets.
    Mr.BB and william981125 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    There are several reasons that HGH is often fake. First, real HGH is extremely expensive, and the benefits from it are great. Therefore there is a high demand for this product. Next, the results take a long time to see; therefore you could be on fake HGH for six months, and unless you actually took real HGH before would probably not even know it. Also, it is easy to fake as it is simply a little tablet that dissolves in water. So you have something that can literally be manufactured for less than $2 that you can sell for a few hundred dollars to someone who may never even know they were ripped off.
    This is why we say that underground HGH is almost always fake. But, if you want to take HGH and cannot afford the real stuff I would suggest playing the lottery, and if winning then go buy some real HGH. Because the odds of winning the lottery might be higher than spending a few hundred dollars on some real HGH on the streets.
    Plenty of real gh connects from ugl....everytime someone makes a thread saying they're taking gh not giving a brand or saying where they got it from and then someone telling them that it's fake is pretty ridiculous to me...Nobody is asking you why gh might be faked lol we all know this...

If you research how gh is made you realize is impossible for a ugl to manufacture hgh. So this rules out ugl brands.
    Than you have pharma gh sold at by ug sources, while some of it might actually be real gh, theres plenty of counterfeits.

Now, tell me, for you to have interest in this you either buying or selling, which is it??
    Oki-Des and NACH3 like this.

I would assume that anyone saying someone's ugl hgh is real is probably selling, or just bought some and is wishful thinking.

I would assume that anyone saying someone's ugl hgh is real is probably selling, or just bought some and is wishful thinking.
    Yup, my thoughts exactly.

Blog Entries
    some ugl have real gh...Not their own made...But carry real...This is what i am saying. And i'm not talking telling you they have it with fancy pictures and then packaging balonie either,. I think based on that fact alone nobody should be able to say someones gh is fake if they haven't specified..If someone says okay i got yellow top from china then maybe but if someone is making inaccurate general statements to somebody proposing a cycle then i don't know how that's helpful..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    He's taking hyge gh which is a waste of time and money. Chinese gh can not be trusted.
    Mr.BB likes this.

I do want to add that I am at least providing information that I believe to be true. I have purchased Anavar and HGH that I had hoped was real. Both were fake. It does happen, and it happens a lot from what most people on this site claim. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fake2.jpg 
Views:	568 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	159404

Blog Entries
    I didn't see what was in the parenthesis before it got blocked out and i'm sorry you lost your money man that sucks

I just drew a line through the name because they are a North American company and I did not want to put anyone out there. The Pharmatropin is a Russian company and when I posted the name on this site I did not get one response on it. If you type the name in the search box you can see my post from a long time ago.

I am just happy that there are simple tests that you can do to check the validity of these, and even though it will cost you one vial of HGH to see, there are ways to find out if its legit or not. But, if anyone is planning on doing a half a year or a year or more of this stuff, one vial should not be too hard to give up in the scheme of things.

Also, the var test is only 20 bucks too. I agree that we should not attack everyone selling this stuff as I am sure there is real stuff out there. But with Var, and women taking it, I do feel we should always warn them that this stuff should be checked; just for their own safety as the consequences can be more damaging for a woman than if a man takes it.

Blog Entries
    I just drew a line through the name because they are a North American company and I did not want to put anyone out there. The Pharmatropin is a Russian company and when I posted the name on this site I did not get one response on it. If you type the name in the search box you can see my post from a long time ago.

I am just happy that there are simple tests that you can do to check the validity of these, and even though it will cost you one vial of HGH to see, there are ways to find out if its legit or not. But, if anyone is planning on doing a half a year or a year or more of this stuff, one vial should not be too hard to give up in the scheme of things.

Also, the var test is only 20 bucks too. I agree that we should not attack everyone selling this stuff as I am sure there is real stuff out there. But with Var, and women taking it, I do feel we should always warn them that this stuff should be checked; just for their own safety as the consequences can be more damaging for a woman than if a man takes it.
    true well said

SpotMe87 is offline Junior Member
    Hi Guys. In summary...are hyge and jintropin to be avoided. thanks

DefAtty is offline New Member

What is the test you perform to check the legitimacy of var? And thank you if you respond. I don't have any, have never had any, but I am considering, so therefore, curious.

Thread Information