Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By kallmenelly

Thread: Scared of clenbuterol

gege2003 is offline Junior Member

Scared of clenbuterol

i guys i want to use clen but i am a little bit scared,i read horror story heart attack,vomit...

My clen is pharma grade so no over/underdosed product. I am on bp meds low dose angiotensin inibitor.

i want se how i respond to this compound, the tab are 20mcg but they are divisible.. so i can get also 10mcg.

20mcg of clean can cause severe side effect? is necessary to have beta blocker on hand? i am overthinking?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What are your stats?
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat percentage

If you want a bodyfat percentage estimate, please post a picture of yoursef

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good, don't use it.

SweepTheLegJohnny is offline Junior Member
    I, personally, hated Clen when I was bodybuilding... Yes, it helped reduce my body fat levels but it also screwed up my sleep which was counter productive. The anxiety, insomnia, irritability, elevated BP and heart rate kept me from touching the crap ever again. I just don't feel that it's worth it when a solid, clean nutrition plan will help you accomplish the same goals without the side effects. Clen basically just speeds up that process and too many guys view it as a magic bullet for dropping fat.

And, NO, do not combine clen with a beta blocker... Clen stimulates the beta-2 receptor while (obviously) a beta blocker inhibits it... I have never mixed the two but I can't even imagine the issues that will arise. Plus, chances are it won't calm you down anyway. I took benzos off and on to try and sleep while on Clen and they didn't do much.

Alta is offline Associate Member
    When I first started considering steroids clen was the first thing that came to mind. I had heard a lot about it and how you can get shredded with little to no diet and hard cardio. Then I joined this forum, read a ton of horror stories like the one above, and completely reconsidered everything. I wouldn't touch it if someone PAID me to. I still remember taking crap like NOXPLODE and not sleeping for 2 days; taking clen sounded more like a nightmare than something you would do for fun.

There are SO many compounds out these days that will do the same thing (or better) if you do it properly. Strict diet, hard training, and getting over a fear of needles did it for me. If you aren't there yet I suggest you get your diet in order and train like crazy because it will do the same thing without the horrible side effects of some crazy stimulant.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    Take clenbuterol and adderall at the same time. That's a trip for sure.
    Alta likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Everyone reacts differently to clen , some get bad sides at low doses and some people barely get sides at all. I use the site sponsor's which is excellent quality IMO, and I run it up to 140mcg at which point I still don't get any bad sides (just the shakes, a little sweating and cramps but those are controlled with taurine supplementation). I also use caffeine and sometimes even a little DMAA at the same time and never have problems. Like I said though, some people can barely handle a low dose so you have to start at a very conservative dose (20mcg is a good starting point) and evaluate the sides for yourself. No reason to be scared of it if used correctly though

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    Take clenbuterol and adderall at the same time. That's a trip for sure.
    I couldn't imagine, lol...

I've run clen cycles a number of times. It works but it's harsh. The thing I found was a that the fat loss is very temporary unless you totally maintain a great eating habit. If you have a great eating habit, you're going to achieve your fat loss goal over time. My conclusion is that eating habit is the key to the fat loss and that clen just helps you get there a little faster. I don't run clen any more because I just don't like the sides.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Albuterol is much better than clen for me. I wont touch clen ever again since trying albuterol. If you have pharm grade clen a low dose shouldn't cause you any horrible sides. Research clen that I have had is nothing like pharm grade. I think most research chem sites are just garbage.

Thread Information