Althenery is offline Associate Member

Test tren anadrol progress

I'm on day 4-5 on 500 mg a week test c, 400 mg a week tren e and anadrol 50 mg a day currently sitting at 200 lbs bf 12% my goal it's to be 15-20 punds heavier in 30!days from now and keep my bodyfat under 15%.
    It's this possible?
    Macros
    300 p 50-75 fats and 300 carbs

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    20lbs in 30 days would be possible given the fact your taking anadrol but that will be water weight not muscle tissue

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Idk about 30days(eat big)... It's possible as long as your nutrition and training are on point! That and upping cardio if you want to stay under 15 or less!

Did you implement a pre-cycke prime before the cyvle? This is the determining factor!!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Idk about 30days(eat big)... It's possible as long as your nutrition and training are on point! That and upping cardio if you want to stay under 15 or less! Did you implement a pre-cycke prime before the cyvle? This is the determining factor!!
    I was crusing on 250 mg of test c I weighted myself a week ago and I was 200 lbs but I fell like anadrol kicked in hard! And I fell really full and strong, I will weight myself on Monday. My nutrition its the best it has been ever, I'm eating fast acting carbs only pre and post, after that only brown rice, oatmeal ,blueberries and sweet potatoes strict! And protein ofcorse,I will post a update , my goal it's to be 220 and cut, if i don't make it to 220 in 30 days, I will up the test to 750 a week and I was on keto for 3-4 weeks before cycle
    Last edited by Althenery; 03-26-2016 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    20lbs in 30 days would be possible given the fact your taking anadrol but that will be water weight not muscle tissue
    Anadrol doesn't add ass mutch water as dbol that's my understanding but it pretty harmful for sure!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Althenery View Post
    Anadrol doesn't add ass mutch water as dbol that's my understanding but it pretty harmful for sure!
    Your on one of my favorite cycles,,,TEST/TREN /ANADROL . That adds size and strength to me in record time like nothing else can.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you do your bloodwork in a few weeks. You're taking some pretty harsh stuff with Tren and Anadrol . Results should be great but keep an eye on your BW. I also think your suggestion to up your test to 750 is totally unecessary. Why the rush? Why do you have to hit your target in 30 days? Why not run 8 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit
    Make sure you do your bloodwork in a few weeks. You're taking some pretty harsh stuff with Tren and Anadrol. Results should be great but keep an eye on your BW. I also think your suggestion to up your test to 750 is totally unecessary. Why the rush? Why do you have to hit your target in 30 days? Why not run 8 weeks?
    I fell that after I drop anadrol I will just keep those gains and make lil if any, I will keep runing test,tren for 6 weeks after anadrol

Thread Information