Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: Upcoming plans

Jackedrabbit81 is offline New Member

Upcoming plans

Hi all! Ok thought if share my plans for the near future. I'm down right now with an Achilles tendon injury. Had to have surgery last week so its a slow process but I have plenty of time for planning lol. First my cycle plans: going to keep it very simple... Weeks 1-3 500mgs test e and 300 masteron e. Weeks 3-6 750mgs of test e and 500 mgs masteron e. Weeks 6-10 1g of test e and 600 masteron e. Weeks 10-16 1.5g of test e and 600masteron e. Then back down to my trt dose. . . I've run test that high before without any problem. I keep letro on hand for emergency situations. But I dont really have estrogen related problems. Plus the masteron helps with the estrogen anyway... I don't like using orals because of the sides. They all make me feel like crap. My gear source is great I put on 35lbs last year with minimal bloat. . . I've lost some weight currently because of my injury and I havnt really done anything recently... I'll post up my training and diet plan soon. Any comments or advice is appreciated.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Why taper up when you could frontload the test e... Since you plan on going that high or just start it there?

Mast has anti E capabilities but surely not an AI... Run an AI from the start...HCG (assuming since on trt you'll be on HCG)?

One ? Tho, I'm assuming since on trt you have BW to confirm you don't aromatize much? Where is your E2 at and where does it feel the best!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    All no. First, coming off an injury which I am, you need to rebuild. Sure your muscle will explode, will everything else follow suit? Second, who told you to go that high with test? Your wasting precious gear my friend. Lift natural for a while then hit it with a lot less test.
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    All no. First, coming off an injury which I am, you need to rebuild. Sure your muscle will explode, will everything else follow suit? Second, who told you to go that high with test? Your wasting precious gear my friend. Lift natural for a while then hit it with a lot less test.
    There you go ^^^^^ simple as that.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your age/ht/wt/body fat %/years of lifting experience? And are you saying you're going to do an aggressive cycle after recovery from surgery when you won't be lifting?

Thread Information