Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

13 65.00%
  • no

7 35.00%
    ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member

Question Who's taking b12 injections

Hi all. I was wondering how many are taking B12 injections . I have the ablilty to get human grade B12 in 30 ml vials @ 1000 mcg per ml. I was wondering how many are taking it and why. Im willing to order for friends being that it is legal.

Mods if this isn't approprate please pm me and delete the thread.....

popa is offline Senior Member
    I'm on it and I like it, I feel that it makes your appitite go up and I heard that its good for your skin as well (never noticed anything) and seems to give me alittle more energy thoughout the day.
    I also heard from a friend that it will help the absorbtion of winny

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    B12 is good shit it also creates more red blood cells and can actually help metabolize more AAS into the bloob stream. Good cure for the common hangover
    ALso its legal cheap and it helps dilute some of your thicker Steroids . All in all no reason not to be using it

ichiban is offline Female Member
    I have had B-12 injections before, but it was for my anemiea. It will give you a little more energy, and of course, boost your blood with more red blood cells. I guess it could be useful for those on AS.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I use it twice a month...for now. Walk into London Drugs and buy 10ml or 30ml bottles of Sabex. OTC

dovecand2 is offline New Member

question

hey is this stuff i can go in the pharmacy and buy or what do i need a perscriptyon or something? and do i inject in the muscle or the vein heard 2 different things but holla at me

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    I'm taking b12, usually 1cc ed. Don't know if it's just me, but they hurt like a bitch to inject.

Power

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Just got mine yesterday to help dull the winny soreness and spike the appetite. The B12 I received is vet grade. I assume that's fine, right? What dosage would be good to start with? 1000mcg (1CC)/ED?

Power

B12 inj. do REALLY hurt. My doc. always uses lydicane ( ? sp.) when injecting and it still hurts!

Vet grade? Hmm, I think it is easy to get. I do know that you can buy the equine inj. B12 without a vet's RX. I buy it all the time for our horses. We give them B12 and saliene in the jug. vein before horse shows or races. Always helps to some degree.

Originally posted by ichiban
    Power

B12 inj. do REALLY hurt. My doc. always uses lydicane ( ? sp.) when injecting and it still hurts!
    Oh great! I was told to get B12 to help dull the pain from winny injections!

pumpseeker-

Just curious, who told u that? Who knows, maybe they are right, I am just giving my expierenced opinion.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I'm taking vet grade as well. I just know though even when i stick the needle in, that it hurts like a bitch. Even slowly injecting, it's pretty painful. Still do 1cc ED and try not to complain.

Power

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I take 1cc ed of B12 and it doesn't hurt at all. As a matter of fact It doesn't feel like anything. It's water based so you can use a 30g pin, I use vet grade because it's only $6 for 100ml at 1000mcg/ml. I've never tried human grade because it's way,way to expensive. Well only compared to $6.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I use the human grade b-12. Cytex from walmart 10 bux for 30 ml, It doesn't hurt at all.

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    What dosage would be good to start with? 1000mcg (1CC)/ED?
    Is this too much B12? My multivitamin says the FDA recommended daily dosage of B12 is 60mcgs a day, I think. 1,000 is a bit over that.

I'd stay away from vet vitamins they can have as high as 6% impurity

b12 should not hurt.......I did some mexi b12 that stung I'll never buy cheep again.

the Human grade USP B12 manufactured for Lion Nutrition (buyb12 ) is painless .......they have great service too ...2-3 days in the US

very friendly too
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 06-30-2003 at 12:49 AM.

buyb12

Quote Originally Posted by ECFATCAT
    I'd stay away from vet vitamins they can have as high as 6% impurity

b12 should not hurt.......I did some mexi b12 that stung I'll never buy cheep again.

the Human grade USP B12 manufactured for Lion Nutrition (buyb12 ) is painless .......they have great service too ...2-3 days in the US

very friendly too
    try this link
    https://www.paypal.com/xclick/busine...rency_code=USD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who's taking b12 injections-12121.jpg  

Lion Nutrition advertises over on the Musclechemistry board. Everyone seems to like their B12 and fast service. Too bad I just ordered a 1,000ml bottle of vet grade! That's going to last me a long time.

Btw, no one ever answered my question. 1,000 mcgs (1CC) ED...good dosage or too much?

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I use 1cc ed of B12. Basskiller sugest that you take .5-1cc ed when on a cycle. So you'll be fine.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    we used to shoot B-12 in college to combat hang-overs on game days... wonderful shit IMO

I take 1000mcg every day I know a doctor that takes 3000mcg daily ..you just piss out any unused b12

I'd filter that vet b12 first with .45 then a .2 filter ......too many bad storys about infections and absesse's...don't bake it you will distroy it
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 06-30-2003 at 04:39 PM.

Thread Information