Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GSXRvi6

Thread: Maybe should have done more research

11b4life is offline New Member

Maybe should have done more research

I've researched a bit into taking AAS. Just not enough. I was having issues cutting body fat while eating decently healthy and being pretty active. I run in the morning 3 days a week, lift heavy 3-4 days a week, and do BJJ for also at least 3 days a week. I was getting down on my appearance, and was suggested to start a cycle from a friend who was in the same boat a few years ago. So he gave me Tren Ace, and Test E he asked if I wanted to take an AI right away and get my pct right away or wait in the cycle so I chose to wait. The stuff I'm on he said was pretty potent so he suggested for my first cycle to do every 3rd day for 12 weeks. Which from what he prescribed me is roughly 25mg tren, and 100mg test e every three days. I didn't have the test available the first week, but he said I could start on tren. Within the first week alone of a slightly cleaner much higher calorie diet then i'm used to my wife who I dont' see daily said I appear to have lost weight(same lifting workout routine as before just higher volume lifts) I'm towards the end of my second week now. I noticed today I feel super bloated, and my nipples are sensitive. After having joined I see it says not to take tren on a first cycle should I continue now that I'm started, or just stop taking tren? I'm not trying to get massive moreso just as cut as I can. I'm 22 body fat right now. Side note my arms, shoulders, and upper chest look slightly bigger. Does this stuff work that fast or am I tripping (being at the low dose I'm on). I told my friend of my issues he placed an order for arimidex . He said that should be all I need. Any advice greatly appreciated.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11b4life
    I've researched a bit into taking AAS. Just not enough. I was having issues cutting body fat while eating decently healthy and being pretty active. I run in the morning 3 days a week, lift heavy 3-4 days a week, and do BJJ for also at least 3 days a week. I was getting down on my appearance, and was suggested to start a cycle from a friend who was in the same boat a few years ago. So he gave me Tren Ace, and Test E he asked if I wanted to take an AI right away and get my pct right away or wait in the cycle so I chose to wait. The stuff I'm on he said was pretty potent so he suggested for my first cycle to do every 3rd day for 12 weeks. Which from what he prescribed me is roughly 25mg tren, and 100mg test e every three days. I didn't have the test available the first week, but he said I could start on tren. Within the first week alone of a slightly cleaner much higher calorie diet then i'm used to my wife who I dont' see daily said I appear to have lost weight(same lifting workout routine as before just higher volume lifts) I'm towards the end of my second week now. I noticed today I feel super bloated, and my nipples are sensitive. After having joined I see it says not to take tren on a first cycle should I continue now that I'm started, or just stop taking tren? I'm not trying to get massive moreso just as cut as I can. I'm 22 body fat right now. Side note my arms, shoulders, and upper chest look slightly bigger. Does this stuff work that fast or am I tripping (being at the low dose I'm on). I told my friend of my issues he placed an order for arimidex. He said that should be all I need. Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Tren without AI, test and hCG is a disaster ready to happen. Wifey will get pissed because you probably will not be able to perform.
    I am concerned with your bodyfat and the estrogen levels. Sensitive nipples is a sign. I recommend that you stop the cycle and accomplish PCT. you really think about what you want. AAS is not magical. Your diet and exercise dictate what will happen, if you do not have those dialed in, you are wasting your health and money because AAS provides you with an increase in efficiency based on your diet and exercise.
    If you do decide to cycle, i recommend that you are below 15% bf. I have never seen anyone else do this but I also want to have a bp before cycling of about 118/75, preferably a little lower. I do cardio to keep it below this. It gets up close to 140/80 when cycling
    I know that this is not the news that you wanted to hear.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Have ALL drugs on hand before you start anything again.

Your natural test levels are already on their way down especially with doing tren , 19-nors turn your natural production off FAST. Elevated Estrogen + 19-nor won't lead to good things, at a minimum drop the tren, get on an AI and HCG and have your PCT in hand ASAP.

Also, 100mg of test e and 25mg of tren ace every 3 days is a low dose, you're shutting yourself down just for some bloat right now.

Any instant size increase you have will mostly be water, even with steroids it takes time to build new muscle fibers.
    11b4life likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should stop all gear and run a pct. hopefully you have your Nolva and clomid?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You should stop all gear and run a pct. hopefully you have your Nolva and clomid?
    Agreed, your bodyfat is too high, you dont know what you are doing neither are ready for the possible consequences.

Running Tren on your first cycle is not a healthy choice. I agree with the guys ^^^^. You should stop the cycle and do a full PCT. If you don't know what that means, read up on in.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Tren without AI, test and hCG is a disaster ready to happen. Wifey will get pissed because you probably will not be able to perform.
    I am concerned with your bodyfat and the estrogen levels. Sensitive nipples is a sign. I recommend that you stop the cycle and accomplish PCT. you really think about what you want. AAS is not magical. Your diet and exercise dictate what will happen, if you do not have those dialed in, you are wasting your health and money because AAS provides you with an increase in efficiency based on your diet and exercise.
    If you do decide to cycle, i recommend that you are below 15% bf. I have never seen anyone else do this but I also want to have a bp before cycling of about 118/75, preferably a little lower. I do cardio to keep it below this. It gets up close to 140/80 when cycling
    I know that this is not the news that you wanted to hear.
    I have the test, and AI should be here this week. Actually akwardly I read about issues preforming, but since i've been on this stuff my sex drive has been pretty good, I get aroused easier, and tend to last a bit longer. Ya the nipples are an issue its not all the time just random times. Some guy from total nutrition gave me an OTC estrogen blocker called EDGE to use until my arimedex comes in. I think my biggest issue was my diet. I'm an infantryman. I would say I'm decently physically fit I think thats why I wanted to give this a try I do 5 miles on monday sprints wednesday and another slower paced jog fridays. I lift usually during lunch, and try to push myself as hard as I can. I guess consistency could be the issue there this wasn't an issue before my wreck I had no issues losing weight or gaining muscle but since then and its been like 2 years now everything is taking alot longer. From what the docs said when I came back from overseas I had damn good blood pressure can't remember the exact number though, but they said it suprised them seeing I was sipping a Bang energy drink lol. I'm just sick of looking fat, and since I have been on gear, I've had this crazy drive to push the hell out of myself on everything I do run, gym, I am getting a bit winded during brazilian jui jitsu. My muscles aren't sore as long.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    Have ALL drs on hand before you start anything again.

Your natural test levels are already on their way down especially with doing tren , 19-nors turn your natural production off FAST. Elevated Estrogen + 19-nor won't lead to good things, at a minimum drop the tren, get on an AI and HCG and have your PCT in hand ASAP.

Also, 100mg of test e and 25mg of tren ace every 3 days is a low dose, you're shutting yourself down just for some bloat right now.

Any instant size increase you have will mostly be water, even with gear it takes time to build new muscle fibers.
    Ya I definitely should have gotten everything on hand first. I need to do more research on the HG thing. I read up on the AI and PCT part. That was in the process of being ordered. My friend wanted me to do this low dose 12 week cycle to hopefully help shred me up, and help motivate me more I guess. Not that I dont push hard or work out hard. If I do follow your advice and drop the trn for now what dose should i go to on the test? I see most recommend anywhere from 250-400 a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    It would take about a week for me to get it. I thought you use one or the other not both at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Agreed, your bodyfat is too high, you dont know what you are doing neither are ready for the possible consequences.
    I'm going to go do the bod pod we have on post to get the most accurate reading, I just figured I had someone who I thought was experience guiding me here so I trusted his word. Since he was in my shoes and now hes like about your size but way more shredded. I just kinda wanna be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Running Tren on your first cycle is not a healthy choice. I agree with the guys ^^^^. You should stop the cycle and do a full PCT. If you don't know what that means, read up on in.
    Ya thats what I read before I put it into my body too. I read about all the sides, and everything I asked him about it before placing the order, and he said I researched Tren E that Tren Ace doesn't have as many sides, that its one of the best cutters out there, and that with the small dosage he prescribed me that I shouldn't have any issues. I know what a PCT is. Shit I know its probably best to stop, just feel like an idiot to waste my money, and time.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11b4life View Post
    Ya I definitely should have gotten everything on hand first. I need to do more research on the HG thing. I read up on the AI and PCT part. That was in the process of being ordered. My friend wanted me to do this low dose 12 week cycle to hopefully help shred me up, and help motivate me more I guess. Not that I dont push hard or work out hard. If I do follow your advice and drop the trn for now what dose should i go to on the test? I see most recommend anywhere from 250-400 a week.
    Your best place to start is to read this entire thread:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

If your gear is good and your training is on, you CAN get good results from as little as 200mg per week, but your putting your body through the paces for minimum doses, imo 500 is a good round number that should work for beginners and people that have been at it a while. 200mg/wk will shut you down the same as 500mg/wk (I'm on TRT at 100mg/wk and that's got me completely shut down).

Stacking on your first run is bad because what if you can't tolerate tren , how do you know what a good test cycle feels like? If you start having bad sides, is it from the test or the tren?

The shelf life of gear is good, throw the tren in a clean drawer or wherever, where it's out of sunlight and has an even temperature and pull it out later down the road.

You've already started pinning with no baseline blood work so you'll be running your recovery blind if you do blood work.

Thread Information