Kyle1337 is offline Member

Swollen Tongue - Liquidex

I've got an odd question for anyone taking arimidex , especially liquidex... (not sure if the pill form causes it). Has anyone experienced swelling in the tongue as a side from liquidex? I am not sure what's causing my tongue to be swollen, it's not like I smashed it with a hammer and it's massive, but the ever so slightest swelling to it. It drives me insane haha. Other stuff I'm using is just Test E and HCG .

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    I've never had my tongue swell from any drug other than an allergic reaction to a prescription many moons ago.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some research chems (the carriers) will cause your tongue to go kinda numb (and taste terrible) on contact.
    That's probably the issue, so just avoid touching the liquid to your tongue.

I'm not sure what's causing it, it comes and goes. It's there one day worse than the other. I will start putting the liquidex under the tongue, maybe that will help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No. Just take a sip of water (don't swallow it), tilt your head back, and drop the chem straight into the pool of water in the back of your throat and swallow.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    I've got an odd question for anyone taking arimidex, especially liquidex... (not sure if the pill form causes it). Has anyone experienced swelling in the tongue as a side from liquidex? I am not sure what's causing my tongue to be swollen, it's not like I smashed it with a hammer and it's massive, but the ever so slightest swelling to it. It drives me insane haha. Other stuff I'm using is just Test E and HCG.

Its shouldnt make your tongue swell up,,,that sounds like an allergic reaction.
    If you want to avoid taste and putting it directly on your tongue get some empty
    gel caps,,fill and swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    No. Just take a sip of water (don't swallow it), tilt your head back, and drop the chem straight into the pool of water in the back of your throat and swallow.
    Excellent, will do. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Its shouldnt make your tongue swell up,,,that sounds like an allergic reaction.
    If you want to avoid taste and putting it directly on your tongue get some empty
    gel caps,,fill and swallow.
    It could be what Bonaparte said, numbness with an awful taste. I'm not really sure how to describe it because it just feels weird.

dxtrtst is offline New Member
    sorry wrong thread
    Last edited by dxtrtst; 02-20-2017 at 06:30 PM.

Thread Information