1stimer is offline New Member

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) On Cycle

I started my first cycle 5 weeks ago. It is:

WEEKS / COMPOUND / DOSE
    1-12 / Test Prop / 120mg EOD
    1-12 / Equipoise / 300mg per week
    6-12 / Anavar / 50mg ED

Start of week 3 I started getting itchy and puffy nipples so I started taking 20mg of Tamoxifen ED for about a week. Then cut it back to 20mg EOD. Itchiness and puffiness is pretty much all gone, but I've noticed the Tamoxifen has really reduced water retention and also makes me NOT feel the good effects I was previously feeling before I started the Tamoxifen. And I'm a little concerned that the Tamoxifen may impair gains.

So my questions are:

(1) Can/should I stop taking the Tamoxifen entirely now?
    (2) Can/should I cut the dose down to 10mg EOD?
    (3) Get some Exemestane (Aromasin ) instead and replace the Tamoxifen with 10mg ED?
    (4) Get some Anastrozole (Arimidex ) instead and replace the Tamoxifen with 0.25mg EOD?

I just opted for the Tamoxifen after reading lots of different sources/opinions from this website and others, and not wanting to risk negative cholesterol effects, but also because I had the Tamoxifen on hand in preparation for PCT. But I can get some Aromasin or Arimidex if it is the better option.

Thanks!!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First cycle should be test only so you'd be wise to drop the other compounds.

Test prop for 8 weeks will be good enough for your first cycle, no need for 12 weeks.

Nolva is really for pct you should be running an aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle and also HCG .

Nolva and clomid for pct.

Have a read, this explains all

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

1stimer is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. I will drop the Equipoise and Anavar , and wrap up the cycle at 8 weeks.

It will take about 1 week for the AI (Arimidex ) to get here. Should I continue taking the Tamoxifen till it arrives or stop taking it now?

And as a result of discontinuing the Equipoise, and cutting the cycle shorter than originally planned, I will have a couple half full bottles. Is it fine to save this for the next cycle, which won't be for at least 4-6 months? And if they can be saved, what is the best way to store them?

Thread Information