1stimer is offline New Member

Testosterone Propionate Injections

My Test Prop injections for about the first 3 weeks all really hurt. Not at the time of injection, but anywhere from 3-6 hours later I would feel corked, and this pain would last for about a day or a little more.

Since then my Test Prop injections really haven't hurt at all. But this was also around the same time I started on my 2nd bottle of Testosterone Propionate so I'm wondering if maybe this bottle isn't as good as the first. They are both from the same supplier and are the same brand.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    More than likely your muscles became used to the injections. Normally there is a little more pip with virgin muscles. It is no indication of whether one vial is better than another. Normally when I start a cycle the first pin in each site is a little more painful than the subsequent.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    ^^^^good advice^^^^

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stimer View Post
    My Test Prop injections for about the first 3 weeks all really hurt. Not at the time of injection, but anywhere from 3-6 hours later I would feel corked, and this pain would last for about a day or a little more.

Since then my Test Prop injections really haven't hurt at all. But this was also around the same time I started on my 2nd bottle of Testosterone Propionate so I'm wondering if maybe this bottle isn't as good as the first. They are both from the same supplier and are the same brand.

I know it used to bother me some but now I can do 2-3ml injections with zero pain.
    I do think you can become accustomed to its use,,,many meds are like that.

1stimer is offline New Member
    Thank you. It looks like I just got used to the injections, which is good to know.

cbass is offline New Member
    I came to this thread because I am switching from ethanate to prop and wanted to know the injection frequency, but to answer the original question sometimes you can have injection site pain from not injecting far enough into the muscle. You always want to make sure you are taking your time, and doing it correctly.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbass
    I came to this thread because I am switching from ethanate to prop and wanted to know the injection frequency, but to answer the original question sometimes you can have injection site pain from not injecting far enough into the muscle. You always want to make sure you are taking your time, and doing it correctly.
    You need to inject Prop at least EOD. Some people think ED injections are best.

Prop tends to hurt more than Enth because of the short ester. The quality of the Test powder also has a lot to do with PIP. If you have high quality powder in the compound there shouldn't be much pain after your muscle get used to the injection. I brewed with some nasty powder and I couldn't walk for a day after a glute shot. I just threw the whole batch and the powder away.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbass View Post
    EOD at a minimum.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You never know with ugl, most times every bottle is different in quality, dosage and pip. Its all a coin toss

Thread Information