Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MSphysique

Thread: My First Cycle: What Do YOU Think?

MSphysique is offline New Member

Question My First Cycle: What Do YOU Think?

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a long time and this is my first ever post. I would like your opinions on my first cycle.

I'm 11 weeks from my first every mens physique competition, and I want to run an 8 week cycle leading up to it, which will also be my very first cycle. I've been researching long and hard about this, so I know what I'm getting myself into.

I'm carb cycling for this comp with all macros are tracked and all food is weighed. Hitting each muscle group twice a week and I am doing cardio x3 times per week.

Before I post my cycle here are my stats:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 82kg/180lb
    BF%: 10.5%
    Years training: 5

Ok so here is what I was going to run:

wk 1-8: Test Prop @ 100mg EOD
    wk 3-8: Tren A @ 50mg EOD
    wk 1-8: Anavar @ 50mg ED
    wk 1-8: HCG @ 250iu x2 per week
    wk 1-10: Arimidex @ 0.25mg EOD

PCT 3 days after last injection

Clomid:75/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Blood work will be carried out before, during and after cycle.

Notes:

I went with Prop as opposed to E or Cyp because of the shorts ester and the less water i'll likely hold. I know that requires EOD injection in virgin muscle, but that's what i've gone for, I full acknowledge it may hurt like a bitch but that's my own fault.

With regards to Tren I am unsure whether or not I will run it. After doing my research I understand Tren is 5x more powerful than Test and shouldn't be used on a first cycle because of the harsh sides, and that only one compound should be used. However, I fully intend on winning my competition, I am not doing this for the experience necessarily, the plan is to be as hard and dry as possible. I know ya'll will tell me NOT to run it, but i wanted to open and honest about my thought process.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance for any help/advice.

MS

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Man I know you don't want to hear this, but you are too young to be using steroids . And this first cycle you have planned is too much! I know you stated earlier that you were aware of all this, so I won't flame you anymore about it. But, is one competition worth sacrificing your entire endocrine system over? Because you very well might not recover from a such a harsh first cycle at your age. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear. But, it's my opinion. Good luck man.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    The planned cycle looks OK for someone who has experience with running them but for a first run,you shouldn't do it,run the prop and var if you must but tren might cause u issues,if your diet and cardio are in check you will look pretty darn good,anyhow it's your choice at the end of the day,good luck

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Too many compounds, and Tren ? Its an advanced compound

follow the link ScotchGuard gave you

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Too young dude. It's not that you aren't man enough - it's that your body cannot handle the compounds at such a young age without causing irreparable harm. It's just not worth it. On top of that, you're adding Tren which almost certainly guarantees you serious harm. Not worth it. Think long and hard about it. We have no incentive to tell you not to do it other than we just care about others here on this board.

MSphysique is offline New Member
    Appreciate the responses guys, looks like I'll be waiting a few years.

Thank you all for taking the time to lend some helpful advice.

MS
    DGenRit likes this.

Thread Information