Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: BLOODWORK bunk test?

christian123 is offline Associate Member

BLOODWORK bunk test?

Hey guys,

See my other thread where im talking about my cycle. But i'm on
    300mg of test C (pharma grade) ... Really reliable source
    400mg tren E, 12.5mg aromasin per day, 20mg of nolva (nipples are starting to hurt), 50mg of oral winny.
    I'm ending my 3rd week.
    My question is ... I got BW DONE before starting the cycle and yesterday. Got my results
    Total test 7.1 - range 7.6-31.4nmol/L
    estradiol 296 -range 19-224
    Fsh and LH are shut off <1
    Prolactin 14 - range 4-18.

How can the test be so low? I am getting BW done today because i think they might of ****ed up... Im getting all the sides i usually get from Test.

Would you say its bunk? (If we imagine tht the 2nd BW comes out the same).

Thxx....

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You have underdosed test. Guess its pharma that you didnt buy at a real pharmacy...

The rest of the stuff might be good hence the sides, I wouldnt buy anything else from this so called "source".

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    You said you got you BW before you started your cycle. If that's the case those numbers are your baseline. You need to wait until midway through your cycle to get BW to determine how good your gear is.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood
    You said you got you BW before you started your cycle. If that's the case those numbers are your baseline. You need to wait until midway through your cycle to get BW to determine how good your gear is.
    My doc told me that after1-2 injections the test should show way above range...
    Here is what he says:
    If you are on a Test compound (Test C) then 7.1 is a low value if your dose is 300 mg/wk. Neither Winstrol nor Tren should increase Estradiol levels.

"

Your doc is right about the testosterone , but wrong about tren which can show as e2 on some labs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Your doc is right about the testosterone, but wrong about tren which can show as e2 on some labs.
    So bottom line fcking bunk gear?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by christian123
    So bottom line fcking bunk gear?
    More like, underdosed

At 300mg a week of test you should be right around the 1,000-1,500 range imo. < I don't do nMol

At least that's how mine showed. Last time I got BW, I was on a cruise of about 250-300mg a week of sust & it came back right under 1,000. That was on day 3 or 4 after my shot.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    My doc told me that after1-2 injections the test should show way above range... Here is what he says: If you are on a Test compound (Test C) then 7.1 is a low value if your dose is 300 mg/wk. Neither Winstrol nor Tren should increase Estradiol levels. "
    I see. I thought that you got BW done before you started your cycle. But, you had already began your cycle at the time you gave blood. Your Test is low because of the suppression that Tren does to it. And, unless you get an extra sensitive estrogen essay. You estradiol will come back highly elevated. Like yours did.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I see. I thought that you got BW done before you started your cycle. But, you had already began your cycle at the time you gave blood. Your Test is low because of the suppression that Tren does to it. And, unless you get an extra sensitive estrogen essay. You estradiol will come back highly elevated. Like yours did.
    StrongBlood what are you going on about??? Hes taking underdosed test. Please read the whole thread.

OP, your test is very underdosed as Samson and I said before, there's no way 300mg per week would come at 200 ng/dl. Tren can show as estradiol, or your tren can be "spiced" with it... If I remember correctly Samson has some experience with this "awesome" kind of oil.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    OP, your test is very underdosed as Samson and I said before, there's no way 300mg per week would come at 200 ng/dl. Tren can show as estradiol, or your tren can be "spiced" with it... If I remember correctly Samson has some experience with this "awesome" kind of oil.

Spiced < LoL

Yeah, the tren I ran before was a tad questionable at best. Quite a few guys thought it had estro leftovers in it.

But, yes - tren can come back as e2 on some estrodial tests < It's y I get baselines before tren cycles, then after. While on, seems somewhat pointless IMO. But, I have my Ai fairly tuned in now.

I gotta ask what gear is this

Iceberg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    More like, underdosed

At 300mg a week of test you should be right around the 1,000-1,500 range imo. < I don't do nMol

At least that's how mine showed. Last time I got BW, I was on a cruise of about 250-300mg a week of sust & it came back right under 1,000. That was on day 3 or 4 after my shot.
    At 200 on trt I hover at 800. Everyone is different. Won't high E2 f up testosterone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Won't high E2 f up testosterone?
    No, not exogenous test.
    < <Samson> > and Iceberg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Spiced < LoL

Yeah, the tren I ran before was a tad questionable at best. Quite a few guys thought it had estro leftovers in it.

But, yes - tren can come back as e2 on some estrodial tests < It's y I get baselines before tren cycles, then after. While on, seems somewhat pointless IMO. But, I have my Ai fairly tuned in now.

I gotta ask what gear is this
    Sorry guys, I did not phrase this well. I got my BW done before the cycle for Baseline values and 3 weeks in.
    Baseline values
    Total Test 21.6 - range 7.6-31.4
    Estradiol 135 - range 19-224
    prolactin 10.5 - range 4-18

3weeks in values
    Total test 7.1 - range 7.6-31.4nmol/L
    estradiol 296 -range 19-224
    Fsh and LH are shut off <1
    Prolactin 14 - range 4-18.

Also, I am having some gyno.. so weird I never get gyno so i started taking 20mg for a week did not really help, jumped on 40 mg for a week. What do you guys think?
    I got another BW done today, just to make sure that last one was accurate.
    Not sure If this one comes out the same I might PCT this and rest until fall. Too much f up so far..
    Last edited by christian123; 04-01-2016 at 08:32 PM.

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    FWIW: I ran 260 mg test cyp as a cycle and my TT was > 1500. Prescribed T

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry guys, I did not phrase this well. I got my BW done before the cycle for Baseline values and 3 weeks in. Baseline values Total Test 21.6 - range 7.6-31.4 Estradiol 135 - range 19-224 prolactin 10.5 - range 4-18 3weeks in values Total test 7.1 - range 7.6-31.4nmol/L estradiol 296 -range 19-224 Fsh and LH are shut off <1 Prolactin 14 - range 4-18. Also, I am having some gyno.. so weird I never get gyno so i started taking 20mg for a week did not really help, jumped on 40 mg for a week. What do you guys think? I got another BW done today, just to make sure that last one was accurate. Not sure If this one comes out the same I might PCT this and rest until fall. Too much f up so far..
    Your test is completely bunk.

Blog Entries
    I still wanna know where this garbage came from

Thread Information