Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Aromasin vs arimidex

  1. #1
    yardbirdaj's Avatar
    yardbirdaj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    74
    Was trying to get some different opinions from people of ran both aromasin and arimidex , (not together but on a different cycle) and which one they preferred and why. I only have experience with aromasin, and had no issues. I've read the sticky about aromasin, and understand it's very hard to crash estrogen with aromasin.

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,601
    Try them both and see which one you like better. Either one works about the same for me. The dosing is different. I used Stane for a long time and recently switched to Adex with no issue at all

  3. #3
    Althenery's Avatar
    Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    156
    What about letrozole ?

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Althenery
    What about letrozole?
    no it's strong and if you do not dose it low enough it will crush your estrogen
    almostgone likes this.

  5. #5
    Althenery's Avatar
    Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    no it's strong and if you do not dose it low enough it will crush your estrogen
    I currently taking letro @ 0.6 mcg every day and I got some joint pain , should I go 0.6 eod?

  6. #6
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by yardbirdaj View Post
    Was trying to get some different opinions from people of ran both aromasin and arimidex, ... and which one they preferred and why.
    I like them both and my cycle choice defines what AI is used. I only run short esters, and if test is high I use dex. It's convenient to pin EOD and then take some dex immediately after. If I use a low/TRT dose of test I prefer stane because I know there's no way I will crash my e2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Althenery View Post
    I currently taking letro @ 0.6 mcg every day and I got some joint pain , should I go 0.6 eod?
    If you're going to use Letro as AI drop it to 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d or your asking for issues. You need to give letro few weeks so don't keep changing the dose.

    Letro is powerful and as little as 0.25mg can inhibit 98% of E2. The only way to dial in an AI dosage is to monitor your progress with BW.

  7. #7
    Althenery's Avatar
    Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    I like them both and my cycle choice defines what AI is used. I only run short esters, and if test is high I use dex. It's convenient to pin EOD and then take some dex immediately after. If I use a low/TRT dose of test I prefer stane because I know there's no way I will crash my e2. If you're going to use Letro as AI drop it to 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d or your asking for issues. You need to give letro few weeks so don't keep changing the dose. Letro is powerful and as little as 0.25mg can inhibit 98% of E2. The only way to dial in an AI dosage is to monitor your progress with BW.
    Thanks

  8. #8
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Aromasin is good to go IMHO good at controlling your E

  9. #9
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,935
    You cant go wrong with either one,,,they both are fantastic AI's.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •