MaxVCad is offline New Member

Dbol Kickstart vs Frontload

Hey Guys, after gaining (and keeping) 30 lbs from my first cycle (ended in October), I am going to start a 2nd.

On my first cycle I did a 40mg/day dbol kickstart for the first 4 weeks, the duration of the cycle was using 500mg test-e per week. This next cycle I am going to frontload 1g test-e for the first week or two and then continue with 500mg/week.

My question is this: I felt my results peter out after about 8.5 or 9 weeks on my first cycle. I stopped it at 10.5 weeks. I gained almost all my weight during the first month when I was using dbol and the next month was basically hardening everything up. On this next cycle, should I expect to get use out of a 10-week cycle because I am not using anything but test-e?

The reason this is important is for timing, as I am going on vacation in late June and want to time this to my 2-week period between cycle and PCT. If I do my first shot tomorrow I'm on track for a 10-week cycle, which was useless to me last time around.

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Stats?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    A 10 week test cycle will be fine

I dont think front loading or using any dbol would make much difference to your overall cycle. As long as your diet and training is in tune you should see gains from your test only cycle no problem, maybe even try 600mg of test per week. You have had plenty of time off so i dont see why you shouldnt gain

So your doing 10 weeks test e, then 2 week vacation, then return and start PCT right? Thats exactly what im doing with my current cycle lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why change anything when you have the results you did, learn form your history. I suspect you gained that amount of weight because you wasn't really ready for steroids and you started to eat and train right when you went on cycle because its virtual impossible to gain something like that if you have set up a foundation to train from, but to answer your question no don't frontload and don't do anything different just run the same cycle and see if you get the same results. No need to change anything IMHO

Thread Information