Geartherapist is offline New Member

Should I drop the eq from my cycle

Hello, bout to kick off my second cycle. I was gonna rock test e at 500 a week, test propionate 100ml eod first and last 3 weeks and equipoise for 500 for 12 weeks. I'm thinking about dropping the eq till I have enough gear for 600 for 16 weeks. This is a bulking cycle so should I drop the eq or run what I got. Also can I inject that many mls in one site or will it cause to much damage.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geartherapist View Post
    Hello, bout to kick off my second cycle. I was gonna rock test e at 500 a week, test propionate 100ml eod first and last 3 weeks and equipoise for 500 for 12 weeks. I'm thinking about dropping the eq till I have enough gear for 600 for 16 weeks. This is a bulking cycle so should I drop the eq or run what I got. Also can I inject that many mls in one site or will it cause to much damage.
    i assume you mean mg not ml haha

2nd cycle and your bulking just stay with test your diet will determine your weight gain!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    yes I would drop its for ever, oil some door hinges or bike chain, that's all its worth, pointless compounds, very weak and never works

Geartherapist is offline New Member
    Well I paid for it so I'll use it at another time. I'll stick with enanthate and propionate

I use low dose of deca and EQ for my joints. Other than that, I'm not sure EQ's worth the money.

Thread Information