Marcuskt4 is offline New Member

First cycle of Testosterone with normal levels: Questions

Hello, im new to this for so forgive me if this question has already been answered. Im 26 years and have been lifting for about 5 years. im 5'11" about 175lbs have a good base of muscle and very lean. 5-7% BF. I've always been natural but have been offered Test injections and no not by my doc. Im pretty sure my test levels are normal. I have a few questions and bullets if you guys wouldn't mind answering and touching on...
    -Talking Test injections when my levels are normal.
    -Once i start taking test will I have to continue for life? Can i stop after a few years and have my levels return to normal?
    - Will i loose all my gains after i get off?
    - What type of gains should I expect with intense training and the right nutrition?
    Im trying to get swol AF but want to stay close to natural as possible.

help a noob, thanks fellas.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    You need to read this... it will answer everything you want to know.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Here's my .02. Stay natural as long as you can, forever, if possible. Once you start, it's tough to stop. AAS is not physically addicting but it's tough to give up the admiring looks from girls, the addicting effect of the added strength during a set, the endurance in the muscles, the impressive physique in the mirror, and so on. Once you've tasted AWESOME, it's tough to be average.

Thread Information