Thread: 01dragonslayer

SouthPaw is offline New Member

01dragonslayer

Bro,
    You told me that the liquid clomid is not for IM (I have obsolutly no idea what that means). Anyways I've been injecting it in my quads. So what to I do know, swallow the shit I think its diluted in alcohol, it stings when I inject like winny does. Have I been hearting myself doing this, and is so what can I do to fix it. Also, I started the liquid on day six. Should I start all over again with 300/100/50 or what. Please help bro...........SouthPaw

"You can't lift weights with your face"

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    Bro,
    You told me that the liquid clomid is not for IM (I have obsolutly no idea what that means). Anyways I've been injecting it in my quads. So what to I do know, swallow the shit I think its diluted in alcohol, it stings when I inject like winny does. Have I been hearting myself doing this, and is so what can I do to fix it. Also, I started the liquid on day six. Should I start all over again with 300/100/50 or what. Please help bro...........SouthPaw

He meant that it isn't meant to be used intra muscularly, (injected.) It is meant to be taken orally. I'm not sure if you've been doing damage, but I'd doubt it. On the other hand, I'm not sure if you've been doing yourself any good either.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,

u what ?????tell me ur joking !!!!dude it mean intamuscular injection ,plain and simple .its supened in pollyglycol nor somthin like that ,thats why it smells like alc.its meant to swallowed ,id keep an eye on ur inects sights .u miught need to go see a doc.

SouthPaw is offline New Member
    Should I start day I @300mg in the morning??

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    wow, you injected liquid clomid?

300mg first day
    100mg days 2-10
    50mg days 11-20

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The solution isn't sterile.... I hope you don't get a infection from injecting it.

The vial reads NOT to use intramuscular for good reasons.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Holy Shit!

Bro,

Bro, IM means 'intramuscular'. Thats how most anabolics are administered(injection). The liquid clomid that you puchased IS NOT for IM use. I believe it states that on the label. Its taken orally ONLY. I don't believe that the solution is sterile so make sure that you watch your injection sites for any signs of infection(swelling, redness, warm and painful to the touch, etc). I don't think that you have been getting the full effects of the clomid so IMO I would start it over. 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21 TAKEN ORALLY!! If you don't like the taste of the clomid use can always kill the flavor by adding it to some grapefruit juice or you can purchase gel caps and inject the solution in the caps for easy administation. When was your last injection and how do your quads look right now?

Thread Information