chris1tr69 is offline Banned

Abrout prop i just picked up

i was wondering if ProProp is legit i just got some 200mg 20ml, i heard form friends its good but hurts like hell, can anyone tell me if its legit, and also i heard theres ways to make the injection hurt less.........if so how?

some people are gonna reply saying that thats a source, but its not its the lab on the btt, i wasnt asking if ther soruce is legit just if the company that makes it is

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I got QV Prop and first week hurt like shit but after that its all good. Best test I have done. I'm running it with some fina also.

tanto is offline Junior Member
    there are ways to make inj to hurt less,but the thing is why are people buying high mg/ml concentrations and after posting it hurts so bad,can't walk,etc. they(so cal ''labs")have to use high % of solvents to achieve so high dosed gear,and of course it'll hurt,not to mention how smart is to inject 10%and more ba. company legit or not? well i can yust tell you that i heard only positive comments (think i know who are you asking about).but the thing is no1realy knows how accurately is gear dosed,keep in mind that's ug lab.no1 is going to test every bottle they purchase,you basicaly have to trust what they say/claim

damn i need a bangin source!!!!!!!!haha shit that doesnt hurt

Thread Information