FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member

Bulking Cutting Bulking

Ok. I am new here but i am trying to learn all i can. I have done quite a bit of research but i can't find the answer i am looking for. I am currently in a cycle of test enan 400 mg a week for my first cycle. I will be finished in mid aug. and starting clomid. I would like to do another bulking cycle in mid dec. I would like to cut, but not sure how i should go about it. I would like to run fina sometime, whether it be in my cat or bulk. I was thinking of run a clen /eca stack or possibly some kyno. Would this be considered a "cycle" and change the start date of my next bulk or not. I know it would if i were to run fina alone so i think i will hold it. Cycle two i was thinking test cyp. 500-600mg week, eq 300-400 or maybe 500mg a week for ten weeks. Dbol for weeks 1-4 at 35mg ed. I would like to throw in fina. I have seen people put in weeks 1-6 as well as 6-13. What would be the difference in when i run it. One last question. My wife is thinking of taking clen. She knows dosages but was wondering on experiences. Is it too much for the average healthy woman to handle? Thanks bros and i appologize if these are stupid questions.

can anyone help me?

Normally I don't bump my own threads. Either i am a dumbass or no one can help me.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm well i think as a cutter u should run clen /t3/winny or better yet clen/t3/prop u ca throw in tren if u want to keep ur strength up !

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well after you take your Time off this cycle that your on now you can start your 2nd: cycle which would be a bulker.
    You can do something like this:
    Week 1-12 Test E or C 500mgs
    Week 1-11 Deca (or Eq) 400mgs
    Week 1-4 D-bol 35mgs ed
    Week 5-12 Fina 75mgs ed.
    Clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test.

Fina in that cycle is optional. It will really increase your strenght, and harden up your gains.

For a cutting cycle after you take your time off that one..
    Week 1-10 Test Prop 100mgs eod
    Week 3-10 Fina 75mgs ed
    Week 5-10 Winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid 3 days out
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 off throughout.

Clen is perfectly fine for a girl. As long as your wife doesn't have high blood preasure or anything of that nature she should be fine.
    Just start her out low in the dosage to see how she reacts to the drug.
    I would say 1 pill a day to start, and see how she feels.

Thread Information