schelde is offline New Member

Chosing my 5th cycle, need advice.

Hello! tlr at bottom!

I have done previous cycles of

1: Test C 500mg/12 weeks
    2: Test C 500mg/12 weeks, 40mg/tbol 4 weeks
    3: Test E 1000mg/12 weeks, stupid but thank god i recovered and learned my ****ing lesson.
    4: Test E 500mg/8 weeks, 40mg/tbol 4 weeks. Stopped the cycle due to feeling not well at all, suspected dirty gear.

All cycles were run with Adex anywhere from 0,25-1 EoD depending on my estrogen levels. All cycles were run with Clomid and Nolva as pct, i found that I recover great from Clomid Alone. HCG was added in last 2 cycles as i learned more as i went on

My main issue, i bloat like ****. I am able to keep my estrogen mostly in check but trial and error.

--------------------------------------
    OPTIONAL READ

How my previous cycle wents. '' Start of cycle - Last day of cycle - After cycle ( 3 months after PCT )

1: 95kg 12% bodyfat - 106kg 11% bodyfat - End 99kg 12% bodyfat

2: 98kg 11% bodyfat - 104 kg 10% bodyfat - 101 kg 10,5% bodyfat

3: 107kg 14% bodyfat - 119kg 14% bodyfat - 112 kg 14% bodyfat.

4: 104kg 8% bodyfat - 114 kg 7,5% bodyfat 109 kg 9% bodyfat.

This is over the course of 5 years. I have gone from 95kg/12% to 109kg/10%

Gyno surgery, broken arm, eye surgery, eye disease, mono disease. I have not been able to train one day for 5 months and are now back to 100kg 10,5% bodyfat

-------------------------------------------

TLR

What I want: Cut down some fat, and harden up , some lean muscle along with that. I always seem to bloat like crazy even when estrogen is as controlled as i can get it

Anavar is always fake in my country.. Mast looks like a really good option however heard it can be harsh if you are prone to baldness, I would like to hold on to my hair for a year or two more, i am prone to baldness. I dont think I am ready for tren yet.
    I am very sensitive to side effects. I heard bad things about winstrol in my area of the quality aswell..

My plan is as always 500mg of test for 12 weeks And looking for a new compound to help me lean me out. I dont want to cut just maintain my current weight while adding more quality to it.
    Last edited by schelde; 04-09-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Thunderx is offline New Member
    How about 500mg T/w and 400mg Deca /w + some anavar or masteron or any other DHT, i am currently on this cycle and iam very satisfied

Thread Information