Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 2 Post By Bonaparte
  • 2 Post By TexasManDan

Thread: Steroid Purity

THAsokrtryxtr is offline New Member

Steroid Purity

Considering regulations are nonexistent for the production/manufacturing of steroids , how does one decipher good quality from poor quality?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Find a good source for pharm grade steroids and you wont go wrong ever, but never buy UGL its just a gamble

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Find a good source for pharm grade steroids and you wont go wrong ever, but never buy UGL its just a gamble
    If I wanted to find pharmaceutical grade, how would I go about doing so?

Also, what does "UGL" mean?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by THAsokrtryxtr
    If I wanted to find pharmaceutical grade, how would I go about doing so? Also, what does "UGL" mean?
    ugl is under ground lab it's not pharm grade were everything is controlled and regulated

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    ugl is under ground lab it's not pharm grade were everything is controlled and regulated
    How do you know if it is UGL-produced or pharmaceutical grade?

Quote Originally Posted by THAsokrtryxtr View Post
    How do you know if it is UGL-produced or pharmaceutical grade?
    How long have you been training for?

and at the age of 21yrs old do you know what taking steroids could do to you?

How long have you been training for?

and at the age of 21yrs old do you know what taking steroids could do to you?
    I'm 23. This site must default you to 21 if you do not provide a birth date. Training, however, I have been doing for about 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by THAsokrtryxtr View Post
    I'm 23. This site must default you to 21 if you do not provide a birth date. Training, however, I have been doing for about 5 years.
    Do you know what they could do to you at 23 yrs old? because the question your asking are extremely basic and there are far more important question to be asked when your first starting out.

How tall are you?
    weight?
    bf?

Do you know what they could do to you at 23 yrs old? because the question your asking are extremely basic and there are far more important question to be asked when your first starting out.

How tall are you?
    weight?
    bf?
    I am aware that since my hormones have not yet established themselves, if we're concluding this by my age, that it could have repercussions in the future. This is why I have not officially decided to use steroids yet. I am just simply acquiring information right now.

height: 5'8
    weight: 165 lbs on a good day
    BF%: could not tell you an exact value, since I have never been measured via a clinically-reliable method (Ex: DXA) but if I were to guess, I am easily within the range of 10%-15%

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by THAsokrtryxtr
    I am aware that since my hormones have not yet established themselves, if we're concluding this by my age, that it could have repercussions in the future. This is why I have not officially decided to use steroids yet. I am just simply acquiring information right now. height: 5'8 weight: 165 lbs on a good day BF%: could not tell you an exact value, since I have never been measured via a clinically-reliable method (Ex: DXA) but if I were to guess, I am easily within the range of 10%-15%
    with a good nutrition plan you can put on a lot more size before going to the dark side

cgeorgemeow is offline Junior Member
    Yeah but even with pharm grade the guy can uplabel it to make more money, so you think you are buying a certian milligram and it's actually a lower milligram. Do a blood work before during and after so you know if it's the real deal.

Ryan1986 is offline New Member
    Basically you have to do as much research as you can to try and find a reputable source, its hard letting go of legit sources as if you do they have more of a chance of being shut down. When you find one you wont want to let go of it and giving out the information readily will put you at risk of losing your favorite lab. Its all very tricky as I was in the same boat and its not easy to sort through it all. I'm 29 and just now giving it a go, excited as hell but also cautious. Fingers crossed I'm not getting scammed. Check out brands on the discussion about different labs and go through tons of them and see what the common trend is. Keep track of the ones that are always getting good feedback and you should be headed in the right direction respectively.

ec caskey is offline New Member
    hey i wont to become a pure monster what do i need to do

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ec caskey
    hey i wont to become a pure monster what do i need to do
    Eat, train, rest, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1986 View Post
    Basically you have to do as much research as you can to try and find a reputable source, its hard letting go of legit sources as if you do they have more of a chance of being shut down. When you find one you wont want to let go of it and giving out the information readily will put you at risk of losing your favorite lab. Its all very tricky as I was in the same boat and its not easy to sort through it all. I'm 29 and just now giving it a go, excited as hell but also cautious. Fingers crossed I'm not getting scammed. Check out brands on the discussion about different labs and go through tons of them and see what the common trend is. Keep track of the ones that are always getting good feedback and you should be headed in the right direction respectively.
    Appreciate the massive response. Many would suggest at my age that I do not start. So I have at least another year or two of diving into the literature and doing some research. But what I cannot find in scholarly articles is personal experience, which is almost as important to take into account as research. I figured this forum would be a good starting place for some tips and to get my novice questions answered.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cgeorgemeow View Post
    Yeah but even with pharm grade the guy can uplabel it to make more money, so you think you are buying a certian milligram and it's actually a lower milligram. Do a blood work before during and after so you know if it's the real deal.
    That's not how it works.
    If anything, you'll just get a counterfeit product.
    almostgone likes this.

So you think people that steal or get pharmaceutical products illegally, all of a sudden get a set of morals and say ,"Nah this is enough money don't say it's stronger than it is."

Ryan1986 is offline New Member
    I mean the longer you can wait I think its always for the better for your body anyway but you are going to do what you please to an extent so there is no problem at least educating someone so at least in the end their decision was an informed one. Its like having the legal drinking age at 21..... thanks for the advice but I'm gonna drink anyway. Hind sight is 20/20 though so that's why a lot of the experienced members may feel so strongly about it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So you think people that steal or get pharmaceutical products illegally, all of a sudden get a set of morals and say ,"Nah this is enough money don't say it's stronger than it is."
    Only an idiot would fall for that, since pharmaceutical companies only make each product in one concentration. If you get some Bayer Primo marked at anything other than 100 mg/ml, it's obviously fake. And the concentration is clearly marked on the label. If someone is willing and able to make fake labels, they're just going to sell counterfeit gear, not try to dilute legit stuff.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

TexasManDan is offline New Member
    Hey marcus, you, kelkel, austinite, back in black and others have been instrumental in helping me move along the slow and steady (and safe) path for years now. I finally joined and made my first blog entry yesterday. Still figuring out how the site works but I just wanted to say thanks for all the time and knowledge you put into this site, I think a lot of people take that for granted...
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The people selling pharm grade aren't steeling it. In a lot of countries you can walk in to a pharmacy, and buy what you want. Most sources selling pharm grade live in these countries, and sell them to places where you cant get it.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The saga continues

Well, UGL is truly unknown. You don't know what's in your oil.

HG gear is so widely counterfeit it's damn near not worth the effort to get here in the US

For a while I just sterilized all of my UGL crap. Boiled it in oil and ran it through watman filter.

So the Turkish guy who gets it won't print a new label with a higher milligram on the label? Also talking of suckers in this game have you looked around lately? Just because you haven't heard or seen or think they would doesn't mean they don't, I know for a fact the Turks do it.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So the Turkish guy who gets it won't print a new label with a higher milligram on the label? Also talking of suckers in this game have you looked around lately? Just because you haven't heard or seen or think they would doesn't mean they don't, I know for a fact the Turks do it.
    That would be stupid, everyone knows what concentration pharm products are. Plus a lot of these compounds come in amps. Everyone know sust is 250mg/ml so labeling it higher would be an instant sign it was faked. Counterfeiters do the best they can to exactly replicate a product, so why would they do this? It would be instantly recognizable as a fake.

Thread Information