Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: First time liquid Anabol with Winny, questions.

F350_209 is offline New Member

First time liquid Anabol with Winny, questions.

Okay guys, so first off...I don't want to kill 200 kittens, as I like cats. However I'm just stuck with some questions, that the "local roid guy," just will not tell / explain.

Before all, my stats;

5'10
    222lbs
    Age 25
    Heavy lifter
    Goal: increase strength / cut fat
    Been actively working out for 9 years
    Diet: lean meats, red meat, avocado, almonds and anything bloody.

So I met a guy, whose now an acquaintance, who happens to know a little something about (making / mixing ) own bottles and doses of steroids . Hes got all kinds...nevertheless.

He recently gave me a 5 week bottle, containing; liquid anadrol and winny. He specifically said he gave me a low dose of 15mg of each steroid , once its measured out by a non marked dropper. (Because I told him I wasn't really interested, so he made that excuse up) The bottle is glass and blue in color. When I first got it, it had white stuff floating at the bottom (guessing anadrol) this bottle has no label or marks of any kind. This concerns me. I've attached a picture of the bottle.

I've taken 4 doses so far, measuring only half a dropper full. Twice daily. One thing I noticed I had an insane pump after working out. My chest was almost a half size up from my normal pump. Second is this stuff tastes like complete chemical ass. It's so nasty, its breathtaking, not in a good way. I've also noticed on the second day of the cycle, my testicles felt, different, to say the least, little come and go pain episodes. Maybe a 2 on a 1-10 scale in pain. (Not sure if it's relevant)

So with some history behind this post, I'd like to know, if there is a way to know exactly how much of what is in this bottle? I trust that it's anadrol and winny, but not so sure about the dosage being, well .. honest, I guess. Also with as little of a dose as 15mg per day, twice of each steroid by mouth, for a month, am I looking at horribly bad changes to my libido and liver function? Testosterone ? Estrogen? Would a HCG and or libido support / pct be required after such low dosage? (Guy just tells me I'll be fine, but something tells me I better ask the experts)

I want minimal amount of change, just maybe some strength increase and fat reduction. I'd even take just the fat cutting.

This is my first time touching steroids so please forgive a newbie. I've done as much research as I could but nothing relevant with the dosage I'm supposedly ingesting.

To sum up, and apologIze for such a long post

Taking: oral drops, anadrol with winny
    Question 1: what is the ideal dosage with none to minimal change to my HCG system and libido and liver?
    Question 2: how do I confirm amounts of each steroid in liquid form?
    Question 3: suppose my dosage is 15mg (half a dropper?) of each steroid per day, how will it, if at all, affect my liver function and libido?
    Question 4: will a pct be required for the current dosage for a month?
    Question 5: will my tool still be able to perform after a full cycle with no pct at my dosage?
    Question 6: anyone seen these bottles used before for oral purposes? If so, how did you measure your dosage?

Most of these questions have been thoroughly answered, however none at my dosage.

Thank you to those who took their time to read my post and educate me on this topic. Once again, please forgive my ignorance if these questions have been answered beforehand my research.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time liquid Anabol with Winny, questions.-imag0518.jpg  
    Last edited by F350_209; 04-11-2016 at 06:10 AM.

I guess a good question to ask as well, is; can I take this as a full 30mg dose 45 minutes prior to working out? And just take it on work out days? Or does this has to be a consistent 30 - 40 day cycle?

Thank you.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Please stop taking that today or you will really mess yourself up.

You need to run test along with an oral; read attachment below for an explanation why.

To answer your questions:

1) Without test, the ideal dosage is zero.
    2) You can't without expensive laboratory testing equipment.
    3) Your ALT/AST values will elevate and you will have little to no libido
    4) Yes, but you won't need a PCT after stopping this horrible cycle.
    5) It's very unlikely that your toll will work under this scenario.
    6) One measures oral doses accurately and precisely every time with an oral syringe or regular syringe with the needle removed.

You should read these:

Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thank you very much for taking your time to reply and help.

I read the My first cycle, before but somehow completely and blindly missed the cycles without testosterone . If I would have seen that it would have saved us both time, so Once again I thank you.

I will cease this immediately with the newfound facts. Buy an oral syringe and buy some test in the future if I decide to come back to steroids .

Mainly I wanted to look more cut. My current sups help from stamina to fat burning to forming hard muscle (from such as krealklyn) however this oral cycle sounded very enticing and my curiousity got the best of me.

So glad that I decided to post here so soon and got a quick answer, you may have saved me a bunch of trouble. Thanks once again!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but testosterone is only worth while only in injectable form, correct? Meaning those pill bottles sold on anabolic .com are just a gimmick. Right?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    test should be injectable yes but I'm guessing you should lose quite a few lbs of fat before you do cycle.

Can you post a pic or tell us your bodyfat %?

You should take a trip to our diet forum for some advice.

Best of luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I don't have a body pic on hand at the moment, however I did find my bfi%. I'm at 16.79% body fat.

First time liquid Anabol with Winny, questions.-image.jpeg

What are you based on this?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

An online bfi calculator by USMC. after all measurements.

Cant you see the pic I posted?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

TexasManDan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Cant you see the pic I posted?
    Back in Black, you must be about 6% in your profile pic.. is that about right?

I like the picture reference guide. A lot of guys from the gym say they're 8% bf, if they saw that picture they'd think twice.

Just had a reading done. Tested 3 times.

Body fat % 17.8

Quote Originally Posted by TexasManDan View Post
    Back in Black, you must be about 6% in your profile pic.. is that about right?

I like the picture reference guide. A lot of guys from the gym say they're 8% bf, if they saw that picture they'd think twice.
    Lol, I'm a master of favourable lighting

Quote Originally Posted by F350_209 View Post
    Just had a reading done. Tested 3 times.

Body fat % 17.8
    A reading done with what? If it was a bio impedance it will unlikely be near accurate.

CAN YOU SEE THE PIC I POSTED?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah I see your pic.

It was taken with a machine by Omron. Came back at 17.8%, however the USMC BFI calculator suggested I was at 16.79%

To sum it all up, I am guessing I will be right around 17-18% body fat.

See, my diet is pretty much non existent.

I eat what I want, when I want. Mostly meat, damn near raw, I like it bloody.

A lot of steamed / grilled veggies, such as green onions, white onions, asparagus, green string beans, flava beans and edamame.
    -A lot of beer too, I'm a truck driver, so a beer or two when I get home from gym is a must. I know i'll get bashed for this because I'm contradicting my own success here, but as I stated earlier in the OP, this was just something to experiment and see where it gets me. Now knowing, it wont get me anywhere.

I understand that without TEST, my cycle is crap. I understand that without proper nutrition and dieting, my results wont be apparent.

I do take plenty of other supplements and vitamins to support heart, kidney, liver, metabolism, nervous and mental health systems.

Just that damn belly fat, of course by my own doing with beer.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by F350_209 View Post
    See, my diet is pretty much non existent.

I eat what I want, when I want. Mostly meat, damn near raw, I like it bloody.

A lot of steamed / grilled veggies, such as green onions, white onions, asparagus, green string beans, flava beans and edamame.
    -A lot of beer too, I'm a truck driver, so a beer or two when I get home from gym is a must. I know i'll get bashed for this because I'm contradicting my own success here, but as I stated earlier in the OP, this was just something to experiment and see where it gets me. Now knowing, it wont get me anywhere.

I understand that without TEST, my cycle is crap. I understand that without proper nutrition and dieting, my results wont be apparent.

I do take plenty of other supplements and vitamins to support heart, kidney, liver, metabolism, nervous and mental health systems.

Just that damn belly fat, of course by my own doing with beer.
    Don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone has slipped up and gained too much at one point.

The good news is that you're not that overweight and still have time to shape up for the summer.

You should be able to easily like 1% of body fat per week if you train everyday and eat under your TDEE.

Maybe check out the nutrition forum and make a thread there with your macros. Other members will offer help you on your way.

If you're not on cycle a few beers on the weekend won't set you back too far if you stick to light beer.
    F350_209 likes this.

Hey, thanks man!

People dont understand the mental stress us road hogs go through, on top of traffic and having to watch out for others besides your 53 foot trailer and a 14 foot tractor trailer.
    So when I say a beer is a must, it really is so!

Sounds like you guys have answered, wasted time and keystrokes, but y'all did educate me on this topic, I'm sure its just a scratch, but its a scratch deep enough for me!

Thank you!

Thread Information