Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By krugerr
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: 10ml = 10ml?

Geneticcz is offline New Member

10ml = 10ml?

hey so im currently doing a test e and deca cycle and the vials are 10ml. both are 300mg/ml and im doing 600mg test e and 400mg deca per week. so 1 vial of test should last 5 weeks and 1 vial of deca should last 7 weeks but im on my 2nd week and it looks like theres no way they are gonna last that long cause they look like they are half empty already.

When i first got these vials and held the syringe next to them i was like no way 1ml in this syringe can be filled 10x with whats in this vial but ok i guess it must be my imagination.

im taking the right doses (1ml of test e and 0.75ml of deca twice a week) so idk if its just deceiving looks or if im doing something wrong? 10ml should be 10ml no matter what syringe size or what consistency.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geneticcz View Post
    hey so im currently doing a test e and deca cycle and the vials are 10ml. both are 300mg/ml and im doing 600mg test e and 400mg deca per week. so 1 vial of test should last 5 weeks and 1 vial of deca should last 7 weeks but im on my 2nd week and it looks like theres no way they are gonna last that long cause they look like they are half empty already.

When i first got these vials and held the syringe next to them i was like no way 1ml in this syringe can be filled 10x with whats in this vial but ok i guess it must be my imagination.

im taking the right doses (1ml of test e and 0.75ml of deca twice a week) so idk if its just deceiving looks or if im doing something wrong? 10ml should be 10ml no matter what syringe size or what consistency.
    If you're dubious, id calculate what should be left in the bottles, and then draw out the remaining to see if they correlate. Id inject it back into the vial afterward of course.

Its never going to be "exactly" 10ml in the bottle, and your doses are never going to be exactly 1ml. SO its likely you've been drawing slightly too much each time and it stacks up.
    Geneticcz likes this.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    For every 10ml vial I figure 8 or 9 1ml draws due to inaccurate readings on the syringe and oil in the drawing needle. (I also have the tendency to be a little generous when I draw.)

[QUOTE=krugerr;7170675]If you're dubious, id calculate what should be left in the bottles, and then draw out the remaining to see if they correlate. Id inject it back into the vial afterward of course.

[QUOTE]

damn cant believe I didn't think of that lol I thought of doing that when I just got them but the syringe only goes to 8ml, not 10. but there should be 6ml left in the test e vial now so ill check that when I get home.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be taking .66 ml of deca , not .75 ml...

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You should be taking .66 ml of deca, not .75 ml...
    Well spotted sir! I didnt put my Math cap on this morning!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I agree with Bonaparte. .66ml per injection. And you should get 15 injections from your Deca equaling 7.5 weeks.
    5 weeks with the Test at 1 ml. per injection and 2 injections per week.

that is correct haha damn having a slow morning. Yeah I divided it so it lasts 7.5 weeks (7 weeks considering its impossible to get 0.66 exactly every time). idk why I stated 0.75 here.

im gonna check today when I get home by drawing it all out and see how far it fills up the syringe.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If its ugl most usually onky fill to 8-9 ml, some will put a little bit more, but its pretty rare.

its always good to get an extra vial more than what you need. You always lose some oil, or over draw like others have stated.

Sometimes whats left in the vial can be deceiving. I had a couple 50ml jugs of prop, and after using about 30ml out of each one I would transfer the last 20ml to sterile sealed vials. Each time I thought it was short, and each time I came up with over 25ml.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You lose about .25 ml in the needle and barrel per injection. So every 4th shot is 1ml
    numbere likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

could this be corrected by pulling in some extra air afterwards to confirm u have the right amount without having extra in the needle? and then push out the air before injecting of course.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could do that. I would leave the air in, it will help to push all the oil out of the hub and needle. I always try to leave .5ml of air to push all the oil out.

Thread Information