AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Drol/deca w/Rad140 instead of test?

Cops are going Rambo in my district these days and looks like my guys will fail to get me my test this summer. It sucks, but its the way it is. But, stil got my sarms and some leftovers from last trip. Superdrol and deca . Ofcourse they should be run with a testbase, but maybe this Rad140 will do the trick. At least like a trtdose and then again, make me feel ok during the deca/drol cycle. What do u think guys?

If this should be placed in the sarms forum, im sorry.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Most Sarms shut you down, even if you run the rad stand alone you will need a pact. i wouldnt run deca and anadrol without a test base, they will shut you down completely and likely leave you with some Ed issues. Do you have an ani, hcg or any kind of pct on hand?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    Most Sarms shut you down, even if you run the rad stand alone you will need a pact. i wouldnt run deca and anadrol without a test base, they will shut you down completely and likely leave you with some Ed issues. Do you have an ani, hcg or any kind of pct on hand?
    Yes i have everything. But Caber and liversupport are the only ones i think i will use. Pct will be the standard one with mk677 and sr9009.
    You dont think rad140 is enough to feel ok during a cycle like that?

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    its pretty new by the sounds of it, lots of sarms are coming out stating that they can be used instead of TRT so i cant speak to much about what i dont know. If its like S4 or ostarine i wouldnt use it instead of test.

Thread Information