TrickshotTutz is offline New Member

Lightbulb Biosira MethadeX (DBOL)

A lot of people have had mixed reviews on biosira, I've used there anavar before which is supposedly winstrol and I got great results at 50mg's day. I'm going to give the dbol a shot I started it today 40 mg's a day. I haven't found any threads online of people reviewing the dbol so I will keep everybody updated and see how it goes, if you've used it let me know

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	718 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	162937 this is the packaging, has anybody any info or know If there dbol is real ?

Putere is offline New Member
    Its real , india made

Have you used ? I'm on my third day and I've noticed some differences in my pumps in the gym. Good so far. I've noticed thought the first two days I was really bloated and my stomach felt a bit uneasy but it feels fine today I'm not too sure why that was.

Has anybody else used these before or know if there real ? Let me know thank you ��

I've noticed this morning walking to work which is about 10 minutes from my house the calve pumps I was getting was insane ! This is really starting to kick in now even at the gym I was training back last night and the pumps were insane also. People have noticed me growing already, so far so good. I forgot to mention I'm taking biosira test 400 2 ml's a week also. When this bottle runs out I'm going to get some alpha pharma and change because I haven't heard good reviews on their injectables. Here's my before picture I will post a picture in another 2 or 3 weeks to keep everybody updated. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1512 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	163029Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1336 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	163030Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1336 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	163030

Thread Information