Goodily is offline New Member

primo only or add test??

this will be my 2nd cycle..........the first was 250 primoteston and 200 primo for 8 weeks................i did good and liked it..........but today a friend told me that your body produces 250 test on its own so why take it unless u take alot.........so anyway i had been thinking of taking 300mg of test enan and 300 primo......so what should I just drop the test and go with straight primo..........how much.........300 or 400 or shoiuld I add the test..........I want to add quality keepable gains....safely, and how much do you all think I can gain..........the last one was about ........17lbs quality.!!!! so now I am stuck in not knowing what to do........please help!

by the way I have worked out many years <i am 26.........175 lbs at 5 foot 10. so yeah I wanted to start next week.....so any help would be greatly appreciated.

pete675 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think your body makes 250mg's of test per week. I thought it was something like 2.5 per day. As far as the test goes. primo only = little gains with little sides. the test will give you bigger gains with bigger sides. Although from my personal experience the primo seems to help lessen the sides.

No cycle is complete without test. Add some prop in there along with some EQ and maybe some winny for a nice lean mass cycle.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You should be able to gain 10lbs on 400-500mg primo if everything else falls into place.

Goodily is offline New Member

how much test

if i add test how much and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodily
    if i add test how much and for how long?
    Depends on what your goals are bro. You can add prop @ 75-100mg/ED(150-200mg/EOD) to keep the bloat to a minimum or you can run 500mg/wk of enth if you want to run a longer estered test. You'll retain a little more water with the enth, but your anti-e should minimize it somewhat. IMO you'll be able to retain more of your gains with the enth. Whatever you decide I wouldn't go any shorter than 10wks.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Its more liek 180 if you tallied it up, but remeber your body comes in surges, not constant even levels throughout the day. That makes a big difference.

Also if your on primo and already was on test, your already shut down, so by dropping the test your natural levels wont be there..

keep it in

Thread Information