Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By musclestack

Thread: less strength on cycle ?

Titanbrah is offline New Member

Red face less strength on cycle ?

Sup guys,

Ive just started my first test prop cycle 7 days ago. I take 100mgs of test prop EOD, 0.25mgs of adex EOD, 20mgs of nolva ED and 1.25mgs of finasteride ED.

Should I raise/lower the adex dosage and drop off the nolva until gyno symptoms show up ?

thanks in advance

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Why are you taking all those other drugs ?

I take finasteride to be safer on the hairline

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanbrah
    I take finasteride to be safer on the hairline
    I believe he meant why are you taking Nolva during your cycle. Do you currently have gyno?

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Idk I've taken nolva on cycle but I am prone to gyno and it was on some pretty heavy cycles.. If your not prone to gyno drop the nolva for sure.. Also even if you want to keep it in your cycle 20 mg a day is high for on cycle you should do like half that on a strong cycle IMO..

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The title of your post is "less strength on cycle? " then you ask a question about gyno. You've only been taking the prop for a week. What is your history with taking test prop? It should start to kick in soon. You'll know soon but you can always go get bw to verify the test is good.

I dont have any gyno, never had a "fatty chest" I am simply scared since adex will kick in three weeks after starting it right ?! Correct me if I am wrong and also I thought too low estrogen might be the reason why I dont have the strength Ive been looking for...I will def lower nolva to 10mgs right now until I am in week three where I will completely drop it and see from there how it goes. Does that sound like a good idea ?

Thanks in advance guys !

Why are you taking the Nolvadex ? Get your E2 checked if you're worried about it.
    BG likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanbrah View Post
    I dont have any gyno, never had a "fatty chest" I am simply scared since adex will kick in three weeks after starting it right ?! Correct me if I am wrong and also I thought too low estrogen might be the reason why I dont have the strength Ive been looking for...I will def lower nolva to 10mgs right now until I am in week three where I will completely drop it and see from there how it goes. Does that sound like a good idea ?

Thanks in advance guys !
    Dex will reach peak serum concentration within hours after dosing.

Stane takes about a week to reach peak levels.

I usually don't notice a strength increase until week 2/3 when on prop, or any short ester for that matter.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Why are you taking the Nolvadex? Get your E2 checked if you're worried about it.
    Agreed

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Dex will reach peak serum concentration within hours after dosing.

Stane takes about a week to reach peak levels.

I usually don't notice a strength increase until week 2/3 when on prop, or any short ester for that matter.
    Off the thread topic, but it's interesting how different people respond to compounds so differently. I can feel the effects of Test Prop at about the 4th day mark and start to notice a slight increase in strength at the beginning of the second week, at the latest. The vast majority of my gains on a short ester fall within the 2nd and 7th week, then they start to diminish. By the end of the 8th week, gains come almost to a hault unless I change things up.

Thread Information