Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Very strange case of gyno

ironbar26 is offline New Member

Very strange case of gyno

Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting on a forum here so let me know if this should be in some other section.

I'm 26, been training for almost 4 years, currently at 5'11, 175 lbs with almost 20% bf due to inconsistent diet over the past 6 months (was travelling across multiple countries for work).

I've done only 2 cycles in my life, last one was more than a year back comprising of:

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
    1-8 Tren E 200mg per week
    Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD

PCT
    Nolva & Clomid

Everything remained good after I came off the gear for the past 1.5 years. However, for the past 4-5 months, due to inconsistent diet and training I have gained body fat but whats strange is that I have been noticing some of what looks like gyno. My chest looks perfectly normal when my nipples are erect. However, when not, they tend to be puffy and my chest looks abnormal to the point that I have given up wearing tight tshirts. This is very strange because from what I've read, if the gyno shows up post cycle, it doesn't usually take more than a yea and shows up there and then after PCT right?

Out of the 'freak-out', I have purchased the following:

Letro, Nolvadex , Clomid, Arimidex and now contemplating buying Raloxifene (not used any of this yet as I wanted some serious advise on how to run what)

I need help with the following please:

- Is this gyno a result of poor diet or simply the test and tren lingered on for more than a year?
    - What should I use to reverse it?
    - Lastly, if I plan to run a third cycle later on when I'm more consistent with my training (test, tren, var) what should I keep handy to prevent because AI didn't help in my 2nd cycle?

Thanks in advance guys.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You should go get some lab work done. That will tell you what's causing your problem and then you will be able to address it properly.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Do you have lumps behind your nipples or are they just puffy?
    Lumps equals gyno.
    Puffy equals fat or water retention.

ChloeEnrit is offline New Member

Very strange case of gyno

my sincerest thanks for your reply.

But one little question... why do you feel it's most probably the work of a scientific glassblower? Very interesting... :hi:

Thread Information