kuneb13 is offline New Member

Cutting with DBol

Height: 175cm
    Weight: 78kg/172 pounds
    BF: 12%

Hello guys. Currently I'm on cutting cycle, I've lost 4.5kg and I'm still going to drop weight so I've added DBol (my frist SAA expierence also)
    1-5 20mg ed [5mg every 3 hours]

After Cycle I'll PCT with clomid. Also I have Nolvadex aka. tamoxifen . Can I use it as antiestrogen? I don't like water retention (it's my 3rd day with dbol so I don't carry a lot of water, but I want to get crisp, not soft, also I'm afraid of gino)

Dbol as anticatabolic, am I going to see other effects of dbol on caloric deficite? Thanks
    LAB: Platinium Labs

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Stop the DBol now unless you are running testosterone as a base. You are asking for trouble not having test as a base or a anti e on hand BEFORE you started taking them. At least its only been 3 days and you can stop. Also you can cut on any compound, diet and exercise/training is what dictates your results but DBol is a poor choice for a cut in my opinion. Sounds like you are just taking something to take it without knowing what you are doing. Good luck

Getting ANTI E like exemestane is not a problem for me. Why dbol without test base is a bad idea? On cutting my natural test will drop and dbol will just make it drop even more?
    IK I can cut with anything, diet is the most important but I wanted to stop muscle catabolism while cutting

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you want to cut with a weight of 78kgs??

Whats there to see under the fat? Bones?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Stop stop stop, you are going to cause yourself potential long term damage. Dbol only is a terrible cycle but any cycle at your age can cause irreversible problems.

Post a pic and start a thread in the nutrition forum to get you on the right track.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuneb13 View Post
    Height: 175cm
    Weight: 78kg/172 pounds
    BF: 12%

Hello guys. Currently I'm on cutting cycle, I've lost 4.5kg and I'm still going to drop weight so I've added DBol (my frist SAA expierence also)
    1-5 20mg ed [5mg every 3 hours]

After Cycle I'll PCT with clomid. Also I have Nolvadex aka. tamoxifen . Can I use it as antiestrogen? I don't like water retention (it's my 3rd day with dbol so I don't carry a lot of water, but I want to get crisp, not soft, also I'm afraid of gino)

Dbol as anticatabolic, am I going to see other effects of dbol on caloric deficite? Thanks
    LAB: Platinium Labs
    What exactly is this "cutting cycle" that you're adding Dbol to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why do you want to cut with a weight of 78kgs??

Whats there to see under the fat? Bones?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	105234_dff0f9fe764878e12e6a058233653e94.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	258.2 KB 
ID:	163006
    I'm not small or skinny tbh
    anyway, I'll stop, I've ran it for like 4 days, I guess pct won't be required since it's only 4 days

I'll try to get to 90kgs (possible naturally to be 90kgs and 13% bf? 175cm) with not getting too much fat, then I'll come back
    Last edited by kuneb13; 04-19-2016 at 12:21 AM.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't use dbol to cut just my preference its great to kick-start a cycle but adds a ton of water for me at least

Doyouevenbruh is offline New Member
    Edit
    Last edited by Doyouevenbruh; 04-22-2016 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Not finished

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    I wouldn't use dbol to cut just my preference its great to kick-start a cycle but adds a ton of water for me at least
    Definitely not the best decision for cutting purposes BUT it could be done with an AI and strict diet.

Thread Information