Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By talllifter

Thread: Test E and Eq cycle

talllifter is offline New Member

Test E and Eq cycle

Hey all, after a few thoughts on this...
    Haven't done a cycle for about 3 years...got really bad anxiety in the last one and was young so didn't give it 100%.

3 years on anxiety is gone and I'm ready to give it 100% however...I'm thinking of starting low and tapering up depending on results... Thoughts?

250mg test e per week
    200mg eq per week

.5 of a ml of each every Mon/Thur
    Too little? 1.4 weeks win...another 2 weeks until results should show hopefully

Stats:
    Height - 6ft10
    Weight- 101kg
    Age- 25
    Bf- prob about 9-10% maybe less..not sure...visable abs.

Not interested in loading the fk out of it and going mental...want a safe steady cycle that has good safe gains.

Bloods were done prior and all was good.. Slightly low average test.

Let me know your thoughts

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    What AI are you using? What PCT do you have setup for after cycle?

What you are doing is completely worthless, shutting down and damaging your natural testosterone permanently for 250mg of test a week is a joke. That is what some Doctors prescribe old men to get testosterone levels within natural reference range. If you are going to do it, do 400mg a week at LEAST...you should be doing 500. If you are too scared for whatever reason you should stop your cycle and start pct. (i think you should stop regardless since you havent even mentioned an AI and your dose is litterally pointless) Good luck

The doctor I saw gave me novadex on prescription, I have my PCT sorted hence why I don't need to ask questions on it and didn't mention it.
    Even going to take HCG .

Firstly how am I damaging my natural levels and shutting them down "permanently" ??? Yes they will be shut down during the cycle...but permanently??

I have read a lot about you having to calculate eq and test as a whole as they are both anabolic and still test... So it's 450mg per week in total...
    After feedback I will most likely taper it up... This is basically being treated as a first cycle. I have 14 weeks to go... And I'm not going to over load it..I don't want any water retention from too much etc etc.

So you think 500mg test
    And 200 eq? Or?
    Last edited by talllifter; 04-18-2016 at 04:23 PM.

What about your AI?

You arent completely shutting down your natural levels down for good but you are deff going to come back lower naturally than you were before you injected a hormone replacement therapy dose for basicly no gains. EQ is alot diff than striaght up test. 14 weeks to go? The longest you want to run a cycle is 12 weeks or you are going to hurt your natural levels more the longer you go. Also your PCT needs Clomid as well, not just nolva. "taper up"? why not just start with a dose that actually does something if you are going to do it? tapering up isnt going to do anything for you. Water retention is also temporary, if you are worried about that so much then dont use AAS. I am just trying to help you out. 250mg of test a week is litterally a waste...you are probably still in natural range lol. Your body and life, I just would want my cycle to be worth while if I am going to be damaging myself anyways...you basicly arent going to get anything out of this that you couldnt have gotten natually in the same ammount of time so its pointless unless you actually do a dose where it does something. If i were you I would stop, you seem paranoid and you dont seem to know much about what you are doing to be honest. Shutting yourself down for noting

Read this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Good luck

I think your missing the point in this post.

I have the AI and post cycle sorted out plus I'm monitored by a doctor who will get my levels back to where they need to be.

He cannot talk about my actual cycle hence why Im here!!!

I don't care if water retention is "temporary" I don't want it.
    And yes eq is different BUT at the end of the day its still test...its still anabolic and it still counts!

I can taper up if need be..its 12-16 weeks..plenty of time for it..and that way my body can adjust... Anyway Ill ask again and hopefully get the right information back.... What dosage do people think

500mg test.
    200 eq
    ??????

I'm taking hcg to keep my natural levels at bay and my nuts full. And doing this the way I am I won't damage anything to bad...
    Thanks for your replies but unless you want to elaborate on dosage level...safe levels don't bother. I'm here for an optionion by many not just one person...you could be a 13 year old cowboy lol

Cheers bud

I told you 500mg a week of test. Start doing 500mg a week now, dont "taper up" I dont know what you think the benefit of an adjustment period is. Drop the EQ in my opinion. Ive never tried it but everything I have read about it is worthless and needs to be run at a VERY HIGH dose, like 800mg per week. It is not as anabolic as you think and is completely different than test, like I was trying to tell you before. Water retention is dictated by your AI, water intake, and diet so if that is in check you dont have to worry too much about the temporary water retention

Sorry if you dont like my answers, but I am willing to bet all the other people you are waiting on to respond will echo the same things im saying.

Good luck

I don't doubt you for a second..but I was after a dosage reccomendation not the other comments.. I don't doubt other people wouldn't agree with you.. As what you mentioned is what I was after...

I just heard eq still needs to be counted as a whole... I've already bought it so may as well use it. But I will put the test to 500mg per week and 200mg eq... See how that goes.. I'm sure the eq will still have a slight effect... Its in there I'm sure it won't be doing nothing...

What AI do you recommend then? The doctor said novadex will suffice ..?
    Diets clean and good...

Thanks for the feedback man
    Last edited by talllifter; 04-18-2016 at 06:25 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by talllifter View Post
    I don't doubt you for a second..but I was after a dosage reccomendation not the other comments.. I don't doubt other people wouldn't agree with you.. As what you mentioned is what I was after...

I just heard eq still needs to be counted as a whole... I've already bought it so may as well use it. But I will put the test to 500mg per week and 200mg eq... See how that goes.. I'm sure the eq will still have a slight effect... Its in there I'm sure it won't be doing nothing...

Diets clean and good...

If your dead set on using eq then it's a good thing your Dr will be monitoring your cycle.

Eq is going to make you hungry and thicken your blood to dangerous levels.

Eq is very week so most to run high doses, like 600mg/week, to see favorable results.

Nolva is a SERM. SERMs are used for PCT.

You need and AI, either aromasin or arimidex to keep estrogen within range.

You also need hcg while on cycle to keep your leydig cells functioning.

Now for PCT you'll need both nolvadex and clomid.

All this may sound like a lot, but it's whats required if you want to cycle as safely as possible.

If you haven't already done so then please read the attached thread below.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Diets clean and good...

The cycle you posted is useless in many ways

eq is a very weak compound with zero ability to produce any kind of muscle tissues gains, even guy at 1000mgs per week still suffer very poor gains, so 200mg per wk is useless and I wouldn't recommend at any dose because its probably the worse steroid on the market.

If your serious about a proper cycle look at this thread for guidance My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

250mgs of test isn't worth shutting down your system for you'll need at least 400-500mgs and forget the eq, just a waste of space in your syringe

Noladex isn't a AI

also don't taper up or down, its pointless test e will self taper anyway due to its ester.

pct and AI during a cycle check out the thread link.

I haven't heard anything about eq thickening your blood??
    I will run test at 500mg.. And sort the AI and all that out...that's no problem..
    I have the hcg already.

So drop the eq? Or? Just run 500mg test?

EQ raises your Hematocrit (thickens your blood)

For the third time each:
    Drop the EQ. Its useless.
    Run your test 500mg pw.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Good luck

Damnn I've already got it. You guys say its bad for you and pointless but so much stuff on the internet says its good..clean..low sides... So many different opinions. I'll suss my options

Damnn I've already got it. You guys say its bad for you and pointless but so much stuff on the internet says its good..clean..low sides... So many different opinions. I'll suss my options
    Its useless even if you took 600-1000mg per week, your better oiling your bike chain with it

Have any of you used EQ or are you basing this via what you have read??

Im most likely going to drop it out..I just don't get how it wouldn't work..its going to do something regardless... Gains or not... Its a androgenic steroid and would be doing something to my receptors even if its minor.. Compared to natural. I get it prob won't produce gains by itself but surely that with test it will help.... Help me understand how and why it wouldn't work at all?

I will most likely follow your advice and drop it... And run test at 500.
    Cheers

Have any of you used EQ or are you basing this via what you have read??

Im most likely going to drop it out..I just don't get how it wouldn't work..its going to do something regardless... Gains or not... Its a androgenic steroid and would be doing something to my receptors even if its minor.. Compared to natural. I get it prob won't produce gains by itself but surely that with test it will help.... Help me understand how and why it wouldn't work at all?

I will most likely follow your advice and drop it... And run test at 500.
    Cheers

Yes I've used it many times in my younger days I actually ran it on its own to make sure it was useless. I also think the ones who claim it is good are getting confused by the gains from the other compound. It's a complete waste of time that's my opinion but ask enough people one will tell you it's great.
    Dj Screw likes this.

I get that and completely beleive you.. I never expected it to give gains.. I heard it gives building blocks to the test and enhances it a lot more..than test alone.. Alone yeah it prob is shit and useless.. But it still must do something to the androgen receptors.. Can anyone elbarate in technical terms what Im trying to say? Correct me..

Thanks Marcus.. Good to know you've been there and tried it.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    I get that and completely beleive you.. I never expected it to give gains.. I heard it gives building blocks to the test and enhances it a lot more..than test alone.. Alone yeah it prob is shit and useless.. But it still must do something to the androgen receptors.. Can anyone elbarate in technical terms what Im trying to say? Correct me..

Thanks Marcus.. Good to know you've been there and tried it.
    All equipose ever did for me was make me hungry and bring down the pip of the shot if I had strong test..

mietek is offline Member
    this is just waste of time to do 200 mg EQ / week

Mietek..
    Maybe explain why its a waste of time ?? Give me a reason?
    Spoke to two people last night at gym who ran 250mg with their test and noticed the hunger and dryness coming from EQ.
    As I said all along.. It may not give gains but 200mg compared to 0 will do something to the body...whether that be building blocks to the test...receptors etc it has to be something! It doesn't make sense for it to do absolutely nothing when it's there in the body!

So if you can explain properly as to why it wouldn't work..etc then go ahead... Otherwise if you just have statements...don't waste your time
    Back In Black likes this.

So if you can explain properly as to why it wouldn't work..etc then go ahead... Otherwise if you just have statements...don't waste your time
    One again, eq is going to make you hungry, suppress your natural test production and raise your RBC which will in turn raise your HCT.

Those are the effects it has on the human body.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    I don't get this bias against EQ. I personally think it's a great compound and pretty much use it in every cycle. Maybe you guys got bunk gear.
    EVERYTHING makes your RBC go up. EQ, for me, is no worse than test. Just donate some blood. Simple.
    For a newbie, 500 test and 250 EQ is perfectly fine. That was my first EQ cycle and it worked great. Finally broke 17" on arms.
    I would run it for 12 weeks, though. 8 is OK but 12 is better.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    I don't get this bias against EQ. I personally think it's a great compound and pretty much use it in every cycle. Maybe you guys got bunk gear.
    EVERYTHING makes your RBC go up. EQ, for me, is no worse than test. Just donate some blood. Simple.
    For a newbie, 500 test and 250 EQ is perfectly fine. That was my first EQ cycle and it worked great. Finally broke 17" on arms.
    I would run it for 12 weeks, though. 8 is OK but 12 is better.
    You don't have a clue and your inexperience shines through, don't take this as an attack its not but 200mg eq is useless and no matter the dose its so weak in the body you wild have to stay on it for over 15 week to see anything then its not worth the cost or injection, a lot more compounds out there what will build muscle and drop bf which are far better eq, is the worse on the market its well know.

OP- I hope you don't take the one post from a newb who doesn't know what he is taking about as your way forward, I have 30 yrs experience and trying to help you. Most the of the guy say they had great gains are being fooled by the other compounds in the stack ie like test.

last time I am posting on here its going round in circles do what you please, you come on ask and you get told by experience people, your choice

I get that..Im just not going to talk about it anymore..people don't understand what I'm asking..and its just causing issues:

Now here is a question that you may all be able to help with..your knowledge etc

I did a cut before this cycle..got down to about 7-8%bf. Then I reversed by intake and added in carbs etc slowly..
    I'm now on roughly 4000cals per day..350+ carbs... Still same bf which is good..what I wanted
    But...
    2 weeks into my cycle at the first dosage I told you guys about (tonight I up my test before you all go nuts again) lol. Anyway I weigh myself once a week when I wake same time. I've dropped a kg, look leaner and more vascular...How and why?

I'm eating more than ever... Training the same and 2 weeks in... How have I dropped?
    Are any of the compounds making me loose water? Any idea?

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    Test E will make you retain water, so no, but if you are taking an AI, that can dry you out.

EQ needs to be run at a minimum of 600 mg per week in order to reap any benefits. EQ has the same anabolic rating as test and a lower androgenic (50 compared to Test's rating of 100). So EQ is commonly used for cutting because it doesn't bloat, and it makes you more vascular, but it takes 10 to 14 weeks to even begin to see the results from EQ so that's not it.

EQ is not a good steroid for bulking as it's very mild like everyone above has stated, but it is linked to connective tissue repair and helps you hold on to lean mass, which is why it's most commonly used for cutting.

Okay cool
    Haven't started an AI yet...getting it soon

So not sure at all why I've dropped and look leaner when im eating a lot lol

Thanks for the detail on eq..that's exactly what I was after !
    Last edited by talllifter; 04-20-2016 at 06:05 PM.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I like EQ and run it with my TRT when blasting. I"ll run 300mg test 600-1000 EQ. You have to run at least 600eq or it a waste as others have said and 18-20 weeks for best results. I know people on here don't like EQ but its popular for a reason. Make sure to donate blood every 2 months if needed.

batoutofhell is offline New Member
    I don't think EQ is useless. It may not be a mass builder everyone hoped, but it doe something's better than others. Anything higher than approx. 200mg/wk Test e will start to deteriorate you tendons and ligaments. So as your muscle and bone mass are increasing in mass the things that hold them together are getting weaker.
    EQ will increase collagen synthesis by 340% . At your weight this could be achieved with 300mg/wk. It is also supposed to help increase endurance. Now Deca also increases collagen synthesis but at a little less 270% Since you already have the EQ, why not run it? There are some benefits. It won't help you build the mass that Deca will, but it will help with your tendons and ligaments and maybe give a boost in endurance. It doesn't shut you down as hard as Deca and doesn't give you the water bloat.

JMHO from things I've read, no personal experience with it yet, but I do have a 4mo supply ready for the fall.

Good luck with what ever you decide,
    Batty

Quote Originally Posted by batoutofhell View Post
    I don't think EQ is useless. It may not be a mass builder everyone hoped, but it doe something's better than others. Anything higher than approx. 200mg/wk Test e will start to deteriorate you tendons and ligaments. So as your muscle and bone mass are increasing in mass the things that hold them together are getting weaker.
    EQ will increase collagen synthesis by 340% . At your weight this could be achieved with 300mg/wk. It is also supposed to help increase endurance. Now Deca also increases collagen synthesis but at a little less 270% Since you already have the EQ, why not run it? There are some benefits. It won't help you build the mass that Deca will, but it will help with your tendons and ligaments and maybe give a boost in endurance. It doesn't shut you down as hard as Deca and doesn't give you the water bloat.

JMHO from things I've read, no personal experience with it yet, but I do have a 4mo supply ready for the fall.

Good luck with what ever you decide,
    Batty
    You can't really transpose data that was obtained through a study on animals to humans.

We have different systems.

I'm just going to run 500mg test e and 200mg eq per week..see how I go..
    3 weeks in..hasn't done much..getting leaner lol have noticed my joints getting sore etc..bit of heat during nighttime that's about it so far
    Thanks for the info! Loved it

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your doctor doesnt know much about hormones, nolvadex is not aromataze inhibitor, hope you understand why you need one and not nolva.

BTW, Eq sux, its for horses who need to run, not grow muscle.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Dude, if you're going to run EQ at least run enough to make a difference.
    200 is a waste.

Thread Information