Thread: Nolvadex as TRT

RoidReaper is offline Member

Nolvadex as TRT

Ive heard of this, is this really possible?

Aisde of liver toxicity.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    no, trt=testosterone replacement therapy. how can nolvadex be trt?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've heard this proposed with Clomid (along with studies that show promise), but I don't see the point. How can taking breast cancer medication for life be safer than testosterone shots?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    because it raises your test levels. thats why its used it PCT.

so for those who are border line, the boost provided by those are enough to fix w/e ur issues are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    Ive heard of this, is this really possible?

Aisde of liver toxicity.
    i'll make it simple for you, nolva boosts levels you have. trt replaces levels you dont have. trt is synthetic testosterone , nolva is not.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i'll make it simple for you, nolva boosts levels you have. trt replaces levels you dont have. trt is synthetic testosterone, nolva is not.
    I saw bloodwork posted somewhere of a dude who was on 20mg of nolva for 4 months and he got his bloodwork back and he was in the 580s-600s range. with a LH level of 6.8

Said his doc prescribed it for him for his low testosterone .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    I saw bloodwork posted somewhere of a dude who was on 20mg of nolva for 4 months and he got his bloodwork back and he was in the 580s-600s range. with a LH level of 6.8

Said his doc prescribed it for him for his low testosterone.
    yeah mate, but that isnt trt, thts using nolva to increase present levels. ya get me? and i very much doubt a doctor would have gone down tht route tbh, dont believe everything you read

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yeah mate, but that isnt trt, thts using nolva to increase present levels. ya get me? and i very much doubt a doctor would have gone down tht route tbh, dont believe everything you read
    still 500+ is still a good level for testosterone .

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Im by no means an expert on trt or hrt. I have , however read more and more on Dr's prescribing toremifene to patients with low testosterone . It seemed in many cases this was done in what would be considered young candidates for hrt ...id suspect in an attempt to possibly try to increase production of fsh and lh by taking medication and in the hopes that post administration of medication the test levels would remain somewhat elevated and at least fall into normal range without the use of meds (much like our pct).
    It makes more sense to me that toremifene would be used as it seems to be better for lipid values and possibly slightly less liver toxic plus has a few other benfits over nolva or clomid IMO.
    Either way I wouldnt self diagnose or self medicate and besides elevations in test caused by ai's or serms will rarely result in an increase in lbm or a change in body comp - often even in hypogonadal males. On the other hand most trt doses of test would be much more likely to result in these desired changes.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing 10mg tamoxifen /day year round, lovin' it!

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I just got through doing 2 months of 20mg Nolvadex and 50mg Clomid daily and i am impressed with the results i got. I didnt have blood tests done,i will in about a month to give my body time to normalize before i get it done. I am 65 and trying to decide what i am going to do about low test.I dont want to go on total replacment therapy,so i am going see what my options are.I have been doing 2 3 month cycles for the past 2 years. I have done over 30 cycles since i was 35 and had no problem recovering,even without PCT.I just started doing PCT the past year because my cycles have been longer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I just got through doing 2 months of 20mg Nolvadex and 50mg Clomid daily and i am impressed with the results i got. I didnt have blood tests done,i will in about a month to give my body time to normalize before i get it done. I am 65 and trying to decide what i am going to do about low test.I dont want to go on total replacment therapy,so i am going see what my options are.I have been doing 2 3 month cycles for the past 2 years. I have done over 30 cycles since i was 35 and had no problem recovering,even without PCT.I just started doing PCT the past year because my cycles have been longer.
    one of the lucky ones

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Bringing it back from death (blame the caffeine) , anyone has any input regarding tamoxifen / nolva low dose long term use to up the natural test?

Thread Information