borlef is offline Junior Member

Can you tell me a bit about your experiences in body and mood changes on & post test?

So obviously you can expect more muscle if you work out and eat up, but beside that, what were the physical changes you notices?

I've heard of balding, body hair growth, rumors of roid rage , etc.

For a bunch of people I know to have done gear, they seem to have aged a lot.

Any stomach problems, liver, heart problems you can think of, or personality changes?

Need to add about 10 lbs more muscle this spring before I think about getting some gear. So just continuing to recon and think about whether or not to. I.e. risk/reward.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Accelerated hair loss will only occur if you have a predisposition to baldness. Feeling on test is great. as long as your not doing to large of a dosage, have all your Cycle support drugs on point and manage blood levels properly the side effects will be minimal. I got very light acne on my back, a heightened sex drive and a great increase in strength and mood. Pct isnt fun but if you have a strong mind and patience its not so bad. You have to understand that cycling is kind of like taking 3 steps forward and 1 step back and its not short cut or easy way to anything. Fyi if you can put on 10lbs on muscle within one season you dont need gear.

Thread Information