angelkd011 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Completely lost after first cycle attempt (had to suspend it)

Hello Everyone,

First of all, my name is Angel, i've been working out for about 6 years and never used any kind of steroid before this experience, however about 8 weeks ago i decided i wanted to try and do a cycle which i guess for my lack of knowledge went wrong.

Stats:

26 Years old
    6"1
    230 LBS

I never experienced any side effects with any kind of supplement (i've used from cardispan to fat burners, pre workouts etc) So after some research and thinking it was going to be OK due to my weight and body mass i came up with this cycle:

week 1-10

500 Mg Sustanon
    400 MG Deca -durabolin

I was using 250 Mg of sustanon and 200 Mg of deca on mondays, same dose on thursdays, i was using tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) and Sylimarin as an hepatic protector, however, after my inyection on the monday of the 5th week i experienced some nasty side effects, my BP went up to 190 and i had a bad case of anxiety (as i said, i've never experienced any kind of side effects before) so i thought something really bad was happening to me which skyrocketed my anxiety, I went to the doctor and explained the gear i was using and he told me i had to get off the gear, I figured i had to do the PCT but he said he wouldn't recommend me to do so, He gave me medication for high BP (Captopril) and Clonazepam for the anxiety, i was off the GYM for about 2 weeks, now began to work out again with some weird spikes of Anxiety (i take small doses of clonazepam whenever i feel that anxiety is going to kick in).

Side note: on my 4th week my 1 and half y/o daughter got sick, i went through a lot of stress cause she had seizures for the first time and she had to be hospitalized, turned out she only had influenza flu and a few days after she was fine, however on these days i did not take my Nolvadex, so i dont know if this caused issues.

Aside from that, i have not experienced any lack of libido, but i've had experienced that my erections are not as strong as they used to be pre-cycle, which kind of concerns me.

Now my questions:

What could have been wrong?
    was i taking a high dose of steroids for my first cycle?
    do i need to do a pct at this point? i've been off steroids for about 3 weeks
    If i did something wrong and since i did not finished my cycle, assuming i can, when can i try another cycle that could be pheraps less shocking for my body?
    Could stress cause the nasty side effects? cause i was feeling GREAT before the sides came up

Thank you in advance and i hope i did not beat around the bush too much, i tried to be as specific and to give as much information as possible, really looking forward to do a successfull cycle and/or prevent any kind of losses/health issues at this point, been working out too hard for years off steroids and now i just feel like i want more.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have been on testosterone only as a first cycle, and with an aromataze inhibitor like arimidex . Nolvadex should be taken on cycle only if you have confirmed gyno, better option is raloxifene.
    Also HCG on cycle would promote a smoother recovery.

Your research for your first cycle was quite off.

This doesnt mean the anxiety problems wouldnt happen, steroids can enhance anxiety.

And yes, you need PCT 21 days after last shot of deca .

angelkd011 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You should have been on testosterone only as a first cycle, and with an aromataze inhibitor like arimidex . Nolvadex should be taken on cycle only if you have confirmed gyno, better option is raloxifene.
    Also HCG on cycle would promote a smoother recovery.

Your research for your first cycle was quite off.

This doesnt mean the anxiety problems wouldnt happen, steroids can enhance anxiety.

And yes, you need PCT 21 days after last shot of deca.
    So if i wanted to do another cycle i should only use Testosterone? how long do i need to wait and also what should i use for PCT ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkd011 View Post
    So if i wanted to do another cycle i should only use Testosterone? how long do i need to wait and also what should i use for PCT ?
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

The answer to your questions are all here^^^^

Thread Information