Thread: Cycle Help

getnbignow is offline New Member

Cycle Help

New to this, Got blood work done and came back with 523 test level. Dr said it was low for my age "22" and got me Deca and Test but said no pct was required. Ran my first cycle 1.5yr ago and did Test E and C for 14 weeks. 7 weeks each. Gained about 10lbs but had no pct. Waited a while before doing anything again to make sure I do things right since I have realized the importance of pct. Some have told me to stay away from Deca and just run the test. Not sure what to do, Any advice is appreciated !

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your 'doctor' has prescribed your test and deca but no PCtT!?!?

What kind of doctor is this? What other tests did he run, can you post the results?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Your 'doctor' has prescribed your test and deca but no PCtT!?!?

What kind of doctor is this? What other tests did he run, can you post the results?

He said due to my age I wouldn't need anything and gave me these drops. Told me if I feel any side effects to use the drops and take 1/3 every 4/5 days or as needed. I don't have the results but I took the test twice. First time test level was 493 second time was 523

What kind of Dr? You should steer clear whatever. He is going to fvck you up, he should be struck off.

Drops of what?

Again, what other tests did he do?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    Your doc sounds like a dumbass. You deff want PCT if you want to return your body to normal after your cycle. You'd also want some caber or prami on had for prolactin if you're going to take the deca .

What kind of Dr? You should steer clear whatever. He is going to fvck you up, he should be struck off.

Drops of what?

Again, what other tests did he do?
    Just a regular GP, That's what I am trying to avoid is getting ****ed up. He told me it is anti estrogen drops, there are no labels but it came from a lab that does lots of peptides. The test was a basic cheap panel that tested my test levels, cholesterol and basic shit. Everything was normal he just thought the levels were low for my age.

Not sure if I should even touch the deca at this point

You shouldn't touch anything. You should try and fix what's broke. Find another doctor and report this one to the medical council or whatever you have in your country.

Do you know what other tests he did? LH? FSH? E2? Thyroid? 'Basic shit' doesn't mean much to me.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your 22 put the test and decca away until your 25-26 years old. Store it in a dark place thats cool and dry. It wont go bad.

You shouldn't touch anything. You should try and fix what's broke. Find another doctor and report this one to the medical council or whatever you have in your country.

Do you know what other tests he did? LH? FSH? E2? Thyroid? 'Basic shit' doesn't mean much to me.
    I would have to get a copy of it but I know thyroid was on there as well as estrogen and blood cell counts. Would I be safe doing just test alone

Quote Originally Posted by getnbignow View Post
    I would have to get a copy of it but I know thyroid was on there as well as estrogen and blood cell counts. Would I be safe doing just test alone
    You are already, potentially permanently, damaged from an ill conceived cycle. Why would you want to risk breaking yourself further instead of fixing yourself? There's a sticky about what bloodwork to get, you should find it, read it, get it and then post the results.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information