Thread: Arates 2500

dmb6996 is offline New Member

Arates 2500

I was looking at the Aratest profile, b/c I was recently informed that I could get some at a good price, and was wondering what kind off cycle is good for Aratest. Will it do anygood if I take Aratest alone or should I stack with something else. The profile sounded pretty good on it. Any other info I should know about it adn if anyone has done Aratest, how did it work for you?
    Thanks

PunkRawk is offline Member
    aratest is just a simple 2 ester test...use it alone,stack it....whatever you want to do with it...keep in mind it is a vet drug...

PUNKRAWK

whataguyuno is offline New Member
    I just got a 10ml of aratest but on the top of the bottle it says Microtest has any one heard of this stuf ? and if so what do schould i stack it with for best results?

whataguyuno is offline New Member
    Hey whats going on people i just recently got a 10cc of Aratest 2500
    10cc of equipoise
    and 100 d-bol tabs This is not my first cycle but I need some help on seting this up to make it work please help me thanks

nj juice is offline Member
    Aratest needs to be taken frequently because of the 50 mg prop in it. I would suggest eod. A freind of mine just came off of an aratest only cycle and loved it. Also be careful when buying aratest, there is said to be a lot of fakes around.

Thread Information